POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

On 9/4/2022 at 10:59 AM, B-Man said:

It is in this context that the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago should be understood: Government records and reports from political and media operatives and bureaucrats who previously starred in Russiagate I give evidence that the FBI raided Trump’s home to seize documents exposing the crimes that the FBI and Justice Department have been committing since 2016.

Translation: I never had classified documents in my home. And if I did, they were handed over voluntarily long before the search warrant. And if they weren’t, they were declassified anyway. And if they weren’t declassified, they weren’t very important anyway, and surely had nothing to do with nuclear weapons. And if they did have something to do with nuclear weapons, I only took them to defend myself against anticipated trumped-up charges that are even worse than the mere taking home of classified documents. And besides, what about Hillary’s emails? What about Benghazi?

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Open and shut Trump guilty!

And extra reluctant to let an independent arbiter look at anything.

Because its open and shut. Just trust us!!!

Why won’t Trump pay for his Master? He requested it right?

And - can you ask Jill which documents were so important that Trump HIMSELF carried to the plane?

Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FB my 🍑

This is just crazy how corrupt the DOJ was:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/justice-department-pressured-us-attorney-bring-cases-trump/story?id=89745338

- "People who had been in the office for 40 years never saw anything like that. It was unprecedented and scary."

- "On the eve of Cohen's guilty plea, main Justice tried to get our office to remove any reference to Individual-1, who was President Trump. They were unsuccessful in that venture. And they were unsuccessful in every attempt to politically interfere with our office. We held the line in every instance," 

- "President Trump attacks John Kerry in two tweets saying that Kerry engaged in possible illegal conversations with Iranian officials regarding the Iran nuclear deal. The very next day, the Trump Justice Department refers the John Kerry criminal case to the Southern District of New York. Two tweets by the president and the John Kerry criminal case becomes a priority,"

- "The Justice Department told us, 'Hey, you have just indicted two allies of the president, Chris Collins, who is a Republican congressman from upstate New York, and Michael Cohen, who was the president's lawyer and fixer, and it's time for you guys to even things out and indict a Democrat before the midterm election,'"

43 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This is just crazy how corrupt the DOJ was:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/justice-department-pressured-us-attorney-bring-cases-trump/story?id=89745338

- "People who had been in the office for 40 years never saw anything like that. It was unprecedented and scary."

- "On the eve of Cohen's guilty plea, main Justice tried to get our office to remove any reference to Individual-1, who was President Trump. They were unsuccessful in that venture. And they were unsuccessful in every attempt to politically interfere with our office. We held the line in every instance," 

- "President Trump attacks John Kerry in two tweets saying that Kerry engaged in possible illegal conversations with Iranian officials regarding the Iran nuclear deal. The very next day, the Trump Justice Department refers the John Kerry criminal case to the Southern District of New York. Two tweets by the president and the John Kerry criminal case becomes a priority,"

- "The Justice Department told us, 'Hey, you have just indicted two allies of the president, Chris Collins, who is a Republican congressman from upstate New York, and Michael Cohen, who was the president's lawyer and fixer, and it's time for you guys to even things out and indict a Democrat before the midterm election,'"

Oh, a book has been written.  Let’s not even question the Jimmy Cagney-esque quote attributed to “the Justice Department” about Trump’s “lawyer and fixer”.  Everyone is a “Ray Donovan” fan these days.   

Three predictions:

It will contain unsubstantiated allegations portraying the author as the hero, the only parties acting politically as anyone not the author, and accusations of outrageous behavior;

The media will provide breathless coverage and use terms like “bombshell” for 3-7 days, pimp the heck out of it, and that will be that;

People absolutely and unconditionally supportive of the current administration, who see nothing undertaken by them as political will see no irony in criticizing others concerned about the obvious political implications of actions undertaken by the current admin.

Seems everyone is distrustful of the government when their guy ain’t running it. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1