POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

RE-do the election!! 

image.png.3a7fd4c729dc4632a6b6b7eb0145145e.png

664 days since the last presidential election - hands down the biggest loser in Presidential politics.

You know Trump knows he is in trouble when he is seeking the protection of the office of the presidency.

Stick a fork in Trump - he will never see the WH again.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

664 days since the last presidential election - hands down the biggest loser in Presidential politics.

You know Trump knows he is in trouble when he is seeking the protection of the office of the presidency.

Stick a fork in Trump - he will never see the WH again.

I was in a store today and Fox Business was on the air. They were going over stocks then just turned to politics saying that a new poll showed a huge number of Biden voters regretted their vote and wished they voted for Trump. Ya sure 

But would not surprise me if he saw that on one of the Fox channels and went with it 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was in a store today and Fox Business was on the air. They were going over stocks then just turned to politics saying that a new poll showed a huge number of Biden voters regretted their vote and wished they voted for Trump. Ya sure 

But would not surprise me if he saw that on one of the Fox channels and went with it 

Yeah, why would anyone believe that?  I mean, Joke's approval ratings are stellar!

You can sense the mass TDS seizures that are illicted when the great orange menace speaks.

Its a thing of beauty when a simple narcissistic blowhard so easily works them. Every. Single. Time.

Edited by DRsGhost