Jump to content

Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jackalope89 said:

Except Trump isn't the President anymore. So, he can't just suddenly declassify them.

 

Besides, I'm waiting for the Gazpacho officers, Jewish Lasers, and Mat Gaetz's current high school girlfriend to report it on tv. 

 

Even if he declassified them, they belong in government custody and him possessing them post-presidency is still a crime. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

 

Even if he declassified them, they belong in government custody and him possessing them post-presidency is still a crime. 

The archives sent them to Mar a Lago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The archives sent them to Mar a Lago.

 

This is the first I'm hearing this claim. Everything I've seen states that the boxes came with Trump's stuff when he moved out of the White House.

 

Is there a source for this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Groundhog day...

 

 

 

 

Yesterday I was going to post "so they put out a bogus claim like 'nuclear documents'" to rile up the libs and even if (when) they don't find them, they'll still say 'oh, he must have moved/destroyed them because they told us they were there!'"  I thought I'd wait a day to see if anthing was discovered.  I'm still waiting on these "nuclear documents" they waited 18 months to retrieve.  What's another year or 5?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

 

This is the first I'm hearing this claim. Everything I've seen states that the boxes came with Trump's stuff when he moved out of the White House.

 

Is there a source for this?

Yes I’m sure Don and Melania wore jeans and T shirts to the White House that day after stopping at Home Depot to get a rental truck, bubble wrap, and boxes!

 

Doesn't ANYONE see how stupid this story is? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes I’m sure Don and Melania wore jeans and T shirts to the White House that day after stopping at Home Depot to get a rental truck, bubble wrap, and boxes!

 

Doesn't ANYONE see how stupid this story is? 

 

Ok, so that's obviously a dumb straw man argument, so par for the course here at PPP.

 

My assumption had been that the boxes were included with their personal effects when they were moved out of the White House, which they clearly shouldn't have been.

 

The idea that this is all the fault of the GSA sorta falls apart when Trump was notified about the documents and still fought to avoid returning them. So even if they had been brought to MAL accidentally and without Trump's knowledge, he was definitely in the wrong for not returning them when he was notified.

 

Also, how does "the GSA messed up and sent these documents to MAL without Trump knowing" square with "Trump declassified these specific documents before leaving office"?

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

 

Ok, so that's obviously a dumb straw man argument, so par for the course here at PPP.

 

My assumption had been that the boxes were included with their personal effects when they were moved out of the White House, which they clearly shouldn't have been.

 

The idea that this is all the fault of the GSA sorta falls apart when Trump was notified about the documents and still fought to avoid returning them. So even if they had been brought to MAL accidentally and without Trump's knowledge, he was definitely in the wrong for not returning them when he was notified.

 

Also, how does "the GSA messed up and sent these documents to MAL without Trump knowing" square with "Trump declassified these specific documents before leaving office"?

Ugh! I didn’t say that Goose although you immediately assumed that I did….of course. The point is that the Trump team was clearly in discussions with the archives. That isn’t being disputed by anyone. He didn’t steal them and he wasn’t even hiding them. And he clearly didn’t sell them. This is a STUPID story.

  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you believe that Back the Blue means people support police no matter what they do? Really? That’s what you believe? Again…really? 😂😂

 

Apparently.  But I don't recall anyone defending Chauvin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watch them subpoena sitting Democratic representatives, as the Jan. 6 committee did to Republicans. Reps. Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar and Eric Swalwell may find themselves on the back bench with a new Republican majority eager to follow Mrs. Pelosi’s example and strip the opposing team’s members of committee assignments.

 

All this tit for tat will further undermine our institutions and polarize the nation—but such is the nature of retributive politics. Which is why the wholesale Democratic and media defense of this week’s events is so reckless. Both parties long understood that political restraint was less about civility than self-preservation. What goes around always comes around. What went around this week will come around hard.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...