Jump to content

Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I keep thinking people won’t surprise or disappoint me, but then I read something like this.    It is what it is, indeed. 
 


 

 

So you suggest all repubs are fascists, or no repubs are fascists?

Enlighten us with your wisdom oh wise one.

Isn't one man's fascists another man's revolutionary in the US.

I see the Poor Boys as fascists, you see them as heros and revolutionaries. 

I see guys walking thru the halls of congress with guns threatening to kill the VP as unacceptable, you see it as justified. 

It is what it is, still. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not clear the classification of these documents has been publicly divulged.  I don't think the raid had anything to do with those documents.  By accounts the President's legal team was cooperating with the government and had been following all instructions they received.  Garland said they'd be submitting motions to release the warrant and the list of items seized by the FBI.  But I'd like to know exactly what information and testimony was presented to the judge to establish probable cause and sign off on a warrant?  My gut says the DOJ/FBI was running the broken taillight routine.  A traffic cop sees a car with a broken taillight and uses it as probable cause to stop the vehicle and conduct a search.  On a fishing trip in an attempt to find "something".  The DOJ/FBI used the document search as a pretext to obtain a warrant to search the premises in order to find "something else".  That something else I believe is 1/6 "evidence".  So is the AG and the DOJ, and the FBI director and the FBI doing work for the 1/6 House Committee?  That would be troublesome.  I expect the government isn't too eager to reveal anything about what they told the judge.  If that turns out to be true, the AG needs to recuse himself and provide a public explanation.

 

Hillary's server situation was completely different.  She had an illegal server set up that held confidential and secret electronic records and e-mails that were hacked by Russian and Chinese operatives.  Mostly in order to avoid freedom of information act requests keeping her correspondence on a Dept of State server would expose her to.  The FBI basically did nothing.  They should have seized the servers and performed a complete forensic examination.  But they let her slide, as usual.

 

 

 

Hillary's situation was indeed much different..

 

Taking a hammer to cell phones..

 

Using bleach bit to scrub servers..

 

Having fact witness in the case sit in during her FBI interview.

 

Negotiating with FBI as to exactly which laptops would be turned over.

 

And her private residence wasnt raided.

Edited by DRsGhost
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Again, it's not only dems who've lost their ever loving minds. 

 

 

 

Ah, so now we are on the side of "it's totally fine for a private citizen to have classified materials" Are we throwing an "I'm With Her" bumper sticker on the car yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

 

Ah, so now we are on the side of "it's totally fine for a private citizen to have classified materials" Are we throwing an "I'm With Her" bumper sticker on the car yet?

 

Couple things. He's not an average private citizen and still has a security clearance as ex president.  We also don't know if he had these things the feds say he did. Could the feds have been fed a line bs? 

 

My first thought when this happened was Trumps team set this whole thing up to make the FBI look bad. He had to testify this week and he knew it wouldn't look good. The feds had been at his house looking for this stuff many times. The FBI is desperate to get him on something so one of his guys pretends to be an inside source and says he he's got this stuff here where you weren't looking. Remember the FBI brought a safe cracker for a new safe Trump just bought and apparently when it was opened it was empty. If Trump had wanted the warrant and receipt of goods taken kept private I'd believe the FBI but since he came out right away the FBI didn't find *****. 

Going forward Trump can walk around going look they thought I would take nuclear secrets what will they accuse me of next? He's basically untouchable. He's probably gotten tens of millions in campaign donations off this and if the raid turned up nothing he's the runaway candidate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

 

Couple things. He's not an average private citizen and still has a security clearance as ex president.  We also don't know if he had these things the feds say he did. Could the feds have been fed a line bs? 

 

My first thought when this happened was Trumps team set this whole thing up to make the FBI look bad. He had to testify this week and he knew it wouldn't look good. The feds had been at his house looking for this stuff many times. The FBI is desperate to get him on something so one of his guys pretends to be an inside source and says he he's got this stuff here where you weren't looking. Remember the FBI brought a safe cracker for a new safe Trump just bought and apparently when it was opened it was empty. If Trump had wanted the warrant and receipt of goods taken kept private I'd believe the FBI but since he came out right away the FBI didn't find *****. 

Going forward Trump can walk around going look they thought I would take nuclear secrets what will they accuse me of next? He's basically untouchable. He's probably gotten tens of millions in campaign donations off this and if the raid turned up nothing he's the runaway candidate. 


He does not have a security clearance. President’s don’t get clearances by virtue of the fact that the President decides what is classified. Therefore, there is no clearance retained when they leave office. The current president usually reads ex-presidents into classified materials to get their advice or as a courtesy but as far as I can tell ex-presidents have no authority to demand or declassify classified intelligence. 
 

I think the simplest explanation is that, by the end of his administration, his team was staffed with D-listers and they just took a bunch of stuff not necessarily realizing what it was. For whatever reason, Trump was reluctant to give it back and when his team did send the documents, they messed up and didn’t send all of them. 
 

The scary situation that I would be worried about if I were in the DoJ would have to do with the Trump family’s close relationship with the Saudis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

 

Ah, so now we are on the side of "it's totally fine for a private citizen to have classified materials" Are we throwing an "I'm With Her" bumper sticker on the car yet?

 

When those items were packed and sent to Mar-a-lago, they were declassified by that very action.

 

The end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ChiGoose said:


Is there any case law to support that theory?

 

Well since there's never been an FBI raid on a former President's private residence to get "classified" documents I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

 

I guess we'll have the endure a constitutional crises brought on by a corrupt DOJ to set the precedent at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CONTINUED ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
Whether or not former officials keep their eligibility and access to classified information is another issue more grounded in tradition than policy. It is common for outgoing presidents and officials to be ‘read in’ on issues and topics where their prior position and expertise are useful. This is at the discretion of the current sitting president. That means that any access to classified information a former president or government official obtains has to be granted – they can’t just walk into the CIA and say ‘brief me.’

 

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2020/11/30/former-presidents-and-eligibility-to-access-classified-information/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DRsGhost said:

 

Well since there's never been an FBI raid on a former President's private residence to get "classified" documents I'm going to go out on a limb and say no.

 

I guess we'll have the endure a constitutional crises brought on by a corrupt DOJ to set the precedent at this point.


So it is your contention then, that if Sleepy Joe goes out for an ice cream cone with a list of all of our spies, and leaves the list on the table while he wanders about aimlessly, that the list has therefore been declassified and anybody can read it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:


He does not have a security clearance. President’s don’t get clearances by virtue of the fact that the President decides what is classified. Therefore, there is no clearance retained when they leave office. The current president usually reads ex-presidents into classified materials to get their advice or as a courtesy but as far as I can tell ex-presidents have no authority to demand or declassify classified intelligence. 
 

I think the simplest explanation is that, by the end of his administration, his team was staffed with D-listers and they just took a bunch of stuff not necessarily realizing what it was. For whatever reason, Trump was reluctant to give it back and when his team did send the documents, they messed up and didn’t send all of them. 
 

The scary situation that I would be worried about if I were in the DoJ would have to do with the Trump family’s close relationship with the Saudis. 

 

Step back for a moment and ask yourself if someone would risk being sent to  ADX Florence or maybe even executed for selling nuke secrets to a foreign government. This is not something easy to do. You're talking about one of the largest crimes in US history.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:


So it is your contention then, that if Sleepy Joe goes out for an ice cream cone with a list of all of our spies, and leaves the list on the table while he wanders about aimlessly, that the list has therefore been declassified and anybody can read it?

 

My contention is that when Bill Clinton actually lost the nuclear codes while President he wasn't charged with anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

 

Step back for a moment and ask yourself if someone would risk being sent to  ADX Florence or maybe even executed for selling nuke secrets to a foreign government. This is not something easy to do. You're talking about one of the largest crimes in US history.  


It has happened several times in our history. It’s dumb, but people try it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

 

When those items were packed and sent to Mar-a-lago, they were declassified by that very action.

 

The end.

 

Even declassified documents were suppose to go to national archives ?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

 

My contention is that when Bill Clinton actually lost the nuclear codes while President he wasn't charged with anything.

Ok, so is the theory that if the president moves classified material somewhere outside of the government, that this act alone serves to declassify the documents?

 

So if Biden is going to McDonald’s with our military secrets in his pocket, they would be declassified if he ate inside but not if he went through the drive through?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BillsFanNC changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...