Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence

1 minute ago, Doc said:

A bigger liar than a guy who has been in office for over 50 years?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  How naive can you be?

Nice deflection. 

I do think Joe's a liar.  Your typical politician.   Trump lies nearly every time he speaks.  

How is he believed over every single person that spoke out against him?  

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Pssst... Don't do nothing wrong, they won't come for you.

That  ranks up there with "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.'

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nice deflection. 

I do think Joe's a liar.  Your typical politician.   Trump lies nearly every time he speaks.  

How is he believed over every single person that spoke out against him?  

Trump lied no more than Joke does.  They all do it to cover up the bad stuff.  However all the lies the left/MSM told about Trump were proven to be such.

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

It's kind of like "don't break the law and you won't get shot/killed."

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I legitimately don't get it.  I understand supporting one party over another,  even viewing news through those blinders, we all do at least to some extent.   But to believe the biggest liar there is, Over allllll these other people is just lunacy.   How many Republicans and people close to him said he's inept, compromised,  or corrupt?   They are all lying but he isn't?

Because these corrupt government agencies politicizing law enforcement, enforcing a system of conditional justice where who you are and who you know and not what you did is what matters, while weaponizing government agencies to persecute the political opponents of the ruling party are the biggest internal threat to our democracy and freedoms that we've faced since the Civil War. Trump is just an actor in the show.  These ass clowns are trying to re-write the script.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Trump didn't lie when he told you first that they were spying on his campaign and early Presidency.

If you still think he lied about that then you have blinders on.

Remember the attempted redefining of "spying" that went on?

It was surveillance by confdenial human sources...

That's not spying!

I totally can understand being a Republican.  They used to have some good ideas.  But to think Trump is a man of character or honesty or that he is draining the swamp is just beyond stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because these corrupt government agencies politicizing law enforcement, enforcing a system of conditional justice where who you are and who you know and not what you did is what matters, while weaponizing government agencies to persecute the political opponents of the ruling party are the biggest internal threat to our democracy and freedoms that we've faced since the Civil War. Trump is just an actor in the show.  These ass clowns are trying to re-write the script.

I dont think any of your tirade answers anything about believing a compulsive liar and not the many people around him.

Idiot takes documentation he shouldn't have.  Idiot doesn't give them back when asked.  Idiot's home gets raided.  Why the pitchforks?  

And you referencing rewriting the script?  Well this pos has done things no other president has done so too fn bad.  

Ya'll are in love with him because your perception is he "owns" the libs but he really owns the right.  There aren't any on the left giving the grifter money.  In fact, he was giving money to dems about 10 years ago.  

12 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I totally can understand being a Republican.  They used to have some good ideas.  But to think Trump is a man of character or honesty or that he is draining the swamp is just beyond stupid. 

Beyond is an understatement. 

The idea is great.  The idea that this fraudster would do it is laughable.   They mock Alex Jones but they sure as f sound like him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All this is true but these people will never see beyond Trump and how dangerous all this is for the republic. Everything's legit because get Trump.  Nothing else matters to these people.  

48 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

No one has said this.  You see the difference between liberals and non-liberals is we know they're all lacking in character and honesty.  But you guys believe Joke isn't, which I guess helps you sleep at night while he is/the Dems are ruining the country with their (relatively) new far left bad ideas. 

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🎯

Most dangerous thing in our country is right here.  Misinformation and rampant conspiracy mongering. 

It's an easy out to any pickle you get stuck in.  You get arrested?  Distract with insanity. 

You don't like any type of outcome for anything at all?  Make shiite up.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

And this is the negative attitude the conservative revolution since the 1980s has brainwashed people with... No wonder we're cynical and jaded.  And Don really tapped the bitter angst, mistrust... 

😔 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Most dangerous thing in our country is right here.  Misinformation and rampant conspiracy mongering. 

It's an easy out to any pickle you get stuck in.  You get arrested?  Distract with insanity. 

You don't like any type of outcome for anything at all?  Make shiite up.

Sounds familiar...

He's had at least 8 months since they first contacted him about it, to get rid of/move any illegal/incriminating items.  As I alluded to earlier, he pulled a Hilly.

51 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Why doesn’t Trump just tell us all what the FBI took from his “home”?  

I would think because it serves no purpose at this time.  The emotion centers around questions of legitimacy of the raid and the continued appearance of political persecution.  Emotion compels people to action. 

What was taken, the nature of the warrant, wording etc is  secondary to the event for those who support him.   At the same time, the specifics of the warrant and the raid itself are irrelevant to Trump haters.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

I think ultimately, Trump is just fine with all of this. He loves playing the role of the poor victim. He will have a whole bunch of new material for his act at his rallies. He can use it as a call to action to suck more money from his cult. It keeps him in the news. The angrier his followers are, the happier Trump is. No one loves playing the role of the victim more than billionaire Donald.

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Rogue Agency: FBI & DOJ Corruption: Regime Gestapo/FBI Raids 45th POTUS Private Residence