POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

10 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Trump appointed a permanent Washington swamp creature who ended up being like all the rest of them?

Holy ***** breaking news!

It's just so weird that just about everybody Trump appointed to jobs, or that worked closely around him, seems to think he's a criminal.

So odd...

39 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I get that people see things through a political lens, but what you did was to take things that have absolutely nothing to do with people taking classified documents out of government custody and claim that they were the same as what happened at Mar a Lago this week.

It would be a good argument to point out the various government officials who had taken classified materials from the government (Hillary Clinton, Gen. Patraeus, Colin Powell, etc.) and argue why their instances were similar or dissimilar to Trump's. But instead, you just threw a bunch of irrelevant stuff on the wall hoping that people wouldn't look into it to realize it had absolutely nothing to do with the conversation at hand or even the point you were trying to make.

Laws often are complex, but this isn't a particular complex situation. A private citizen had classified materials in their home and the government suspected they hadn't returned everything when asked. And while we don't know what specifically they were looking for because Trump won't release the search warrant, one main difference is a new law passed in 2018 to specifically address this issue. Because of that law (signed by Trump), what may not have been a crime in the past may be one today.

Yes, laws are complex.  Thank you, gifted one, for that pearl of wisdom.

I didn't state that the issues I brought up had anything specifically to do with the FBI raid.  However, there is a pattern where Trump is concerned that you and other may find possible to ignore, I am not so inclined. 

I'm neither judge nor jury, and since I will never have access to every detail of the raid (or any other issue), I can only look at trends and patterns.  I can also look to comments made by politicians and those in leadership positions, note the concerns expressed about governmental overreach and weaponization of DOJ etc and share those concerns.  It seems to me you support that sort of thing, I don't.  

I think we're on the 5th way from Sunday.  What do you think? 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes, laws are complex.  Thank you, gifted one, for that pearl of wisdom.

I didn't state that the issues I brought up had anything specifically to do with the FBI raid.  However, there is a pattern where Trump is concerned that you and other may find possible to ignore, I am not so inclined. 

I'm neither judge nor jury, and since I will never have access to every detail of the raid (or any other issue), I can only look at trends and patterns.  I can also look to comments made by politicians and those in leadership positions, note the concerns expressed about governmental overreach and weaponization of DOJ etc and share those concerns.  It seems to me you support that sort of thing, I don't.  

I think we're on the 5th way from Sunday.  What do you think? 

All of these claims about the politicization of the FBI and DoJ just ignore all of the times it was used against the Left. Cherry pick when law enforcement went after conservatives, ignore when it went after liberals, and claim that it has an institutional bias.

Instead of it being a deeply flawed law enforcement institution, it's somehow being portrayed as an arm of the DNC by bad faith actors or people who don't see the bigger picture.

27 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I think this is something that would be litigated all the way to the Supreme Court, and I would presume Trump would win if that was the case. winning a national election from a jail cell though.. different story.  im sure the fascists (his supporters) would still vote for him

FBI leads an armed raid on the home of the leader of the opposition party, just prior to what appears to be a contentious mid-term election cycle, for the first time in the history of the country. GWB, for example, was accused by his opponents of manufacturing intelligence to send American troops to fight and die in a foreign war.  He went to Texas and became pals with his accusers.

And Trump supporters are the fascists? 

:doh:

• Eyeroll 1

Violent rhetoric circulates on the pro-Trump internet following FBI search, including against a judge

"Lock and load," was one of the top comments on an online forum dedicated to former President Donald Trump on Monday night, soon after it emerged his Florida Mar-a-Lago resort had been searched by the FBI.

Other posts were more explicit, "I'm just going to say it. [Attorney General Merrick] Garland needs to be assassinated. Simple as that." Another user posted, "kill all feds."

Users also encouraged others to post the address of the magistrate judge they believe signed off on the search warrant. "I see a rope around his neck," a comment under a picture of the judge read.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics/violent-rhetoric-pro-trump-internet-fbi-search/index.html

22 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It's just so weird that just about everybody Trump appointed to jobs, or that worked closely around him, seems to think he's a criminal.

So odd...

It is odd, isn't it?  They all seem to think he's a criminal and therefore have spent the past seven years giving him the DOJ/FBI colonoscopy and.....bupkis.

While you hand wave away every legitimate reason why they might simply want to peek under the covers on dem malfeasance.

It's all very odd indeed.   

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

It is odd, isn't it?  They all seem to think he's a criminal and therefore have spent the past seven years giving him the DOJ/FBI colonoscopy and.....bupkis.

While you hand wave away every legitimate reason why they might simply want to peek under the covers on dem malfeasance.

It's all very odd indeed.   

The FBI has found absolutely nothing on Trump and that's why searching his home for the classified documents he admitted he took from the White House is purely political and not an example of them actually finding something on him.

If you believe the FBI doesn't go after the Left, I have a golf course in Scotland to sell you.

I cannot believe that people have put their blinders on and have chosen Donald Trump of all people for their infallible GodKing. You guys couldn't have picked somebody better?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The FBI has found absolutely nothing on Trump and that's why searching his home for the classified documents he admitted he took from the White House is purely political and not an example of them actually finding something on him.

If you believe the FBI doesn't go after the Left, I have a golf course in Scotland to sell you.

I cannot believe that people have put their blinders on and have chosen Donald Trump of all people for their infallible GodKing. You guys couldn't have picked somebody better?

JFC you're an imbecile.

Show me the man and ill show you the crime...

-Stalin's henchman / Chigoose

Just now, DRsGhost said:

JFC you're an imbecile.

Show me the man and ill show you the crime...

-Stalin's henchman / Chigoose

Strong rebuttal from someone who probably needs Velcro shoes. You really made a strong point there.

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were DRsGhost; but I repeat myself."

-Mark Twain

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I legitimately don't get it.  I understand supporting one party over another,  even viewing news through those blinders, we all do at least to some extent.   But to believe the biggest liar there is, Over allllll these other people is just lunacy.   How many Republicans and people close to him said he's inept, compromised,  or corrupt?   They are all lying but he isn't?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Strong rebuttal from someone who probably needs Velcro shoes. You really made a strong point there.

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were DRsGhost; but I repeat myself."

-Mark Twain

From the fraud who arrived here under the guise of being a "former Republican" who is now a straight shooter. 

:lol:

You're giving billstime a run for his money as of late. Now wipe that drool off your chin and get back out there with some more "non-partisan" partisan takes. Just sprinkle in a few Trump gifs and you can take the crown.

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

All of these claims about the politicization of the FBI and DoJ just ignore all of the times it was used against the Left. Cherry pick when law enforcement went after conservatives, ignore when it went after liberals, and claim that it has an institutional bias.

Instead of it being a deeply flawed law enforcement institution, it's somehow being portrayed as an arm of the DNC by bad faith actors or people who don't see the bigger picture.

If it's "deeply flawed", I'm not certain why you would trust the motives of an historically unprecedented action.  Surely there must be something between 'do nothing' and 'tactical armed raid'?  With that in mind, if you see the key institutions as "deeply flawed", maybe you're a 5 or 6 on the cynicism meter.  I see the upper level players as untrustworthy and willing to do some dirty work in pursuit of their cause, so I'm at 7 or 8.  

I'm comfortable discussing FBI/DOJ action against anyone, and I'm also comfortable that there are political elements that are unsavory from both parties.  If you're suggesting someone is claiming it's all one sided, stand down, it wasn't and hasn't been me. 

There were many avenues to pursue in an attempt to disqualify Trump in the eyes of the electorate.  I would have had precious few issues with any of them.  However, when it comes to allegations that of a coup took place, that the Trump election was illegitimate, and that Trump was guilty of treason, I see that as McCarthyism.  I don't understand how you don't, at least insofar as what Mueller revealed.  I asked @nedboy7 to share his thoughts based on his standards regarding declarations of illegitimate elections in 2016, but he suddenly went missing on that issue. 

I have said it before, I'll say it again.  The stage was set for claims of an illegitimate election by the dems (Warren, Klobuchar) and the republicans (Trump and others).  In the case of the dems, that would have been the second election in a row.  Trump runs with Stop the Steal, but suddenly we can't talk about illegitimate/stolen/coup and election outcomes.  What a difference 4 years makes.

I'm happy to acknowledge that dems are targeted, but this is about Trump, it's been supersized for years, and that's the fact, jack. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I guess the FBI can plant things...

34 minutes ago, ALF said:

Violent rhetoric circulates on the pro-Trump internet following FBI search, including against a judge

"Lock and load," was one of the top comments on an online forum dedicated to former President Donald Trump on Monday night, soon after it emerged his Florida Mar-a-Lago resort had been searched by the FBI.

Other posts were more explicit, "I'm just going to say it. [Attorney General Merrick] Garland needs to be assassinated. Simple as that." Another user posted, "kill all feds."

Users also encouraged others to post the address of the magistrate judge they believe signed off on the search warrant. "I see a rope around his neck," a comment under a picture of the judge read.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/09/politics/violent-rhetoric-pro-trump-internet-fbi-search/index.html

Just free speech, right?

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I legitimately don't get it.  I understand supporting one party over another,  even viewing news through those blinders, we all do at least to some extent.   But to believe the biggest liar there is, Over allllll these other people is just lunacy.   How many Republicans and people close to him said he's inept, compromised,  or corrupt?   They are all lying but he isn't?

A bigger liar than a guy who has been in office for over 50 years?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  How naive can you be?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

A bigger liar than a guy who has been in office for over 50 years?  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!  How naive can you be?

Nice deflection. 

I do think Joe's a liar.  Your typical politician.   Trump lies nearly every time he speaks.  

How is he believed over every single person that spoke out against him?  

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Pssst... Don't do nothing wrong, they won't come for you.

That  ranks up there with "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.'

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nice deflection. 

I do think Joe's a liar.  Your typical politician.   Trump lies nearly every time he speaks.  

How is he believed over every single person that spoke out against him?  

Trump lied no more than Joke does.  They all do it to cover up the bad stuff.  However all the lies the left/MSM told about Trump were proven to be such.

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

That  ranks up there with "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.'

It's kind of like "don't break the law and you won't get shot/killed."

59 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Because these corrupt government agencies politicizing law enforcement, enforcing a system of conditional justice where who you are and who you know and not what you did is what matters, while weaponizing government agencies to persecute the political opponents of the ruling party are the biggest internal threat to our democracy and freedoms that we've faced since the Civil War. Trump is just an actor in the show.  These ass clowns are trying to re-write the script.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Trump didn't lie when he told you first that they were spying on his campaign and early Presidency.

If you still think he lied about that then you have blinders on.

Remember the attempted redefining of "spying" that went on?

It was surveillance by confdenial human sources...

That's not spying!