POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I suspect this is a fake raid that Trump approved who still secretly runs the government to boost his image.  Little bit of fox spice.  

LOL!  Nice try deflecting blame for the shitshow the Joke Administration has been.

• Disagree 1

A-friggin-men.

Couldn't have said it better....so I'll paste the tweet. Gasp!

This is the exact circular logic that morons like @ChiGoose use to give blanket approval to these institutions. 

But they're testifying under oath (without cross).

But they'd never get a warrant and judge to sign without rock solid evidence. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

A-friggin-men.

Couldn't have said it better....so I'll paste the tweet. Gasp!

This is the exact circular logic that morons like @ChiGoose use to give blanket approval to these institutions. 

But they're testifying under oath (without cross).

But they'd never get a warrant and judge to sign without rock solid evidence. 

Someone took 15 boxes of classified material from the government and stowed it in a private residence.

When requested to return it, they refused for months, only relenting when facing legal consequences.

As part of the investigation into the mishandling of classified materials, the FBI then executed a search warrant against the private residence where the materials had been kept.

And this is a bad thing? I assume then, that you were totally cool with Clinton keeping classified materials on her home server. Because that's honestly much less of a problem than stacks and stacks of classified paper documents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Someone took 15 boxes of classified material from the government and stowed it in a private residence.

When requested to return it, they refused for months, only relenting when facing legal consequences.

As part of the investigation into the mishandling of classified materials, the FBI then executed a search warrant against the private residence where the materials had been kept.

And this is a bad thing? I assume then, that you were totally cool with Clinton keeping classified materials on her home server. Because that's honestly much less of a problem than stacks and stacks of classified paper documents.

Thank you… but the private server thingy only bothers the cult when Hillary did it… but it wasn’t a problem when their boy Colin Powell did the same EXACT thing and shared this “best practice” with Hillary.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

I thought Demented Biden and his buddies couldn't make anything more worse for them come November.  Now they go and do this.  What a bunch of ***** morons.  Honestly.  How stupid can you be?  What a mess.  

Biden and his buddies? The director of the FBI is a trump appointee ....champ

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

cult certainly didn’t mind when the FBI pulled this just before the 2016 election 

But I was told that the FBI was part of the DemonRat Deep State Conspiracy to preserve the rule of the uniparty (((globalist))) lizard people and their cannibal pedophile reverse vampire illuminati cabal...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Nice try deflecting blame for the shitshow the Joke Administration has been.

Your cult leader is going down.  Even Republicans have had enough of this clown.  Try blaming Antifa maybe? 

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

As if Biden can be made aware of ANYTHING at this point. 

:lol:

Typical Trumper thinking.  Biden is so dumb and old he is basically useless, yet he is clearly running every department in the entire world!   bwahahahahahaha. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah.  Social media is a cancer. Twitter in specific. Get off of social media if you want to keep a clear head. 

The twitterverse, and the instant-gratification addicted, validation-obsessed echo chambers it spawns are whats actually wrong with this country.  No wonder Musk dropped them like a hot potato. Seperating the useful accounts from the bots, trolls, and propaganda is like picking corn out of a dump truck full of *****.

And this is just one more example of how too much power is accumulated in the executive branch. I'll start reading my Constitution for where it outlines the duties and privileges of the Office of the Ex-President. I'll let y'all know when I find them.  

Yep. Please continue with your circle jerk leftists and commies. You've lost half the country for good.

As of publication, no explanation has been offered. But it doesn’t matter. No matter what Garland or Wray say, no matter what the FBI attested to in a search warrant application, no matter what cause a federal judge found, Americans won’t trust them and they shouldn’t.

1 minute ago, DRsGhost said:

Yep. Please continue with your circle jerk leftists and commies. You've lost half the country for good.

As of publication, no explanation has been offered. But it doesn’t matter. No matter what Garland or Wray say, no matter what the FBI attested to in a search warrant application, no matter what cause a federal judge found, Americans won’t trust them and they shouldn’t.

Trump has the search warrant. If this is all BS, he should make it public.

8 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Yeah.  Social media is a cancer. Twitter in specific. Get off of social media if you want to keep a clear head. 

The twitterverse, and the instant-gratification addicted, validation-obsessed echo chambers it spawns are whats actually wrong with this country.  No wonder Musk dropped them like a hot potato. Seperating the useful accounts from the bots, trolls, and propaganda is like picking corn out of a dump truck full of *****.

And this is just one more example of how too much power is accumulated in the executive branch. I'll start reading my Constitution for where it outlines the duties and privileges of the Office of the Ex-President. I'll let y'all know when I find them.  

It's the unwritten rule that everything they have been doing to Trump since 2015 makes our government look like a banana republic and we shouldn't be doing what they are doing.  It's the fact that what they are doing is leading the US down a path that none of us should want, but for some reason the left keeps pushing.  This is disgusting, and I'm sure you will change your tune when the shoe is on the other foot.  The left had better hope they consolidate power before November, and before 2025 or there is going to be a reckoning the likes of which you can never imagine.

2 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

It's the unwritten rule that everything they have been doing to Trump since 2015 makes our government look like a banana republic and we shouldn't be doing what they are doing.  It's the fact that what they are doing is leading the US down a path that none of us should want, but for some reason the left keeps pushing.  This is disgusting, and I'm sure you will change your tune when the shoe is on the other foot.  The left had better hope they consolidate power before November, and before 2025 or there is going to be a reckoning the likes of which you can never imagine.

Who is "they" and what have they been doing "to Trump?"

Just want to point out that the FBI is lead by Trump's handpicked guy...

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Your cult leader is going down.  Even Republicans have had enough of this clown.  Try blaming Antifa maybe?

And your senile and corrupt leader is killing his own party.  But not with fake scandals by a delusional opposition party.  Even Dems have had enough of Joke and don't want to see him, much less see him run again.