POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Have the police been defunded? 

No 

Who’s slogan was it? Let me guess….the GOP? (And yes there were indeed budget cuts to police forces in some liberal ruled cities across the country. The slogan is not un-fund them, but de-fund them.)

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dems are in control and no police have been defunded. Your jihad against American law enforcement has already led to a death. Who knows what other terrorists out there are planning 

You have got more s**t than a christmas turkey there are a number of the people that i mentioned that have decreased the amount of money that was suppose to go to the police forces all over the US & that was directly after all the so called peaceful protests started .

I have a people in my family that are on a police force that had monies taken away from the force & diverted else where which left the police to get paid even less to do the same job .

Not to mention he only gets paid about $16.00 a hr to keep the likes of jack asses safe which only amounts to $30k a yr to get shot at disrespected & spit on i can't understand why any cop would want to protect a bunch of ingrates but there are those that still go in & put up with the BS every day . 

2 minutes ago, T master said:

You have got more s**t than a christmas turkey there are a number of the people that i mentioned that have decreased the amount of money that was suppose to go to the police forces all over the US & that was directly after all the so called peaceful protests started .

I have a people in my family that are on a police force that had monies taken away from the force & diverted else where which left the police to get paid even less to do the same job .

Not to mention he only gets paid about $16.00 a hr to keep the likes of jack asses safe which only amounts to $30k a yr to get shot at disrespected & spit on i can't understand why any cop would want to protect a bunch of ingrates but there are those that still go in & put up with the BS every day . 

Just hope right wing terrorists don’t blow up any more buildings 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Who’s slogan was it? Let me guess….the GOP? (And yes there were indeed budget cuts to police forces in some liberal ruled cities across the country. The slogan is not un-fund them, but de-fund them.)

Wasn’t it just something someone had in the crowd and Fox picked it up and made t a thing? 

Now GOP owns its assault on FBI 

For doing their job. 

@Irv Irv!!!! 

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dems are in control and no police have been defunded. Your jihad against American law enforcement has already led to a death. Who knows what other terrorists out there are planning 

So dumb.  People are leaving Minneapolis, Chicago and other Dem-controlled havens in DROVES

You have no ability to contemplate reality beyond the political psycho-spin you live within.  

My firm CLOSED its Minny office since everyone left due to the defund police efforts.  

"Wrong with remarkable consistency"

You know how NOT to be wrong with remarkable consistency when it comes to all things Trump?

A good start would be adhering to the 48-72 hour rule before blindly trusting reporting from a corrupt, lying media.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

DOJ Admits FBI Over-Collected Trump Docs, Will Give Back Passports and Privileged Docs in the 'Next Two Weeks'

BY VICTORIA TAFT 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/08/16/doj-admits-fbi-over-collected-trump-docs-will-give-back-passports-and-privileged-docs-in-the-next-two-weeks-n1621374

This is the part of the apparatus that Chi refers to as deeply flawed, I think.  

Thankfully, the DOJ has graciously allowed itself two weeks to undeeply deflaw the whole mess—in some regimes they just keep the stuff they mistakenly seized.  

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

"Wrong with remarkable consistency"

You know how NOT to be wrong with remarkable consistency when it comes to all things Trump?

A good start would be adhering to the 48-72 hour rule before blindly trusting reporting from a corrupt, lying media.

The notion that Garland was willing to keep it quiet as some benefit to the subject of the search is pandering of the highest order.  Fans of “Nick Vieg” might buy it—they’ll buy anything—but the following conventional wisdom applies:

-There is no benefit to Trump to keeping the raid quiet. Zero;

-This was a raid, not an uneasy alliance reached between adversaries best handled behind the scenes;

-Unnamed anonymous sources, leaks guarantee the media would have reported almost immediately. Silence in that regard would have benefitted only the DOJ

Regardless of whether or not it was political, the last thing anyone needed here was silence. 

Every time a major news story breaks, I always wait a few weeks to learn the true story…

The initial story is just the Establishment narrative the media wants to get out first, in hopes you will be too busy to wait them out, or too bored to dig deeper, yourself…

But the ones who do wait the msm out for more info are the true independent thinkers imo…👍

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Every time a major news story breaks, I always wait a few weeks to learn the true story…

The initial story is just the Establishment narrative the media wants to get out first, in hopes you will be too busy to wait them out, or too bored to dig deeper, yourself…

But the ones who do wait the msm out for more info are the true independent thinkers imo…👍

It's the "first impressions are hard to shake" play book. 

• Agree 1

Nevermind, nothing to see here....

Where's the footage from camera 1?

Or for that matter where is all the rest of the video of the pipe bomber as he or she made their way along the streets of DC on J5? It's not like DC is the most heavily surveilled city on the planet or something. 

Let's see all that video, maybe a concerned patriotic citizen can help bring this terrorist to justice...

^_^

• Thank you (+1) 1