POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jordan says more than a dozen whistleblowers ready to talk about leadership.  

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jim-jordan-14-fbi-whistleblowers-have-stepped-forward/

I think we can all agree this is good news for the country? 

One way or the other, it is important to hear what is going on without the filter of biased media or smooth talking politicians.  

Hillary got a copy of the whistleblower list and has invited the group out to her remote cabin in the woods of upstate New York for a weekend of rest and relaxation.  The invitation said come as you are but please leave your service weapons home but remember to bring shovels, lime, and flashlights.   

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Well ya'll were in favor of defunding the police during the "Peaceful demonstrations" correct so is there a difference ?

You believe Fox news propaganda unquestionably. 

How many top Democrats wanted to de-fund the police? 

Fox is basically calling for a terror attack on the FBI and Trump sure is 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hillary got a copy of the whistleblower list and has invited the group out to her remote cabin in the woods of upstate New York for a weekend of rest and relaxation.  The invitation said come as you are but please leave your service weapons home but remember to bring shovels, lime, and flashlights.   

It’ll be awkward when she finds Willy there with some stewardesses instead of on his ‘business trip to Cambodia with no WiFi”

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This was in 2020 of course now that the mid terms are getting closer a lot of these folks have changed their tune a bit but back in the day most of these people were yelling defund the police from the roof tops !! And i didn't get 1 piece of this from Fox so you can stick that up your rear end !!  

Kamala Harris 

Cori Bush

Bill Diblasio 

AOC 

Ayanna Presley

Jamaal Bowman

Lori Lightfoot 

Jerod Nadler

Jenny Durkan - Seattle mayor

Ted Wheeler - Portland Mayor 

Ilhan Omar 

Kristen Gilabrand

Bernie Sanders 

Rashida Talib

Maxine Waters 

Mondaire Jones 

Marie Hirono

Stacy Abrams 

Need some more there are more out there let me know ...

• Like (+1) 1

VDH: Why Merrick Garland Is Losing the People.

Despite Garland’s pious assertions, we know the modus operandi of selective leaking from the career of Andrew McCabe. The disgraced former interim FBI director admitted to lying to federal investigators about his role in leaking to the Wall Street Journal. And the inspector general found McCabe lied on several other occasions about his efforts to leak to and massage the media. At this point, we should assume that “sources tell us” and “according to unnamed sources” are indications that the sources are Justice Department and FBI contacts who were given the green light to manipulate the news by their superiors.

Let’s put Garland’s decision to approve the raid on Mar-a-Lago in the context of the past seven years. The Justice Department and FBI in 2016 interfered in a presidential election in two major ways: They exonerated Hillary Clinton’s clearly illegal use of a private server and her destruction of subpoenaed data. The FBI hired Clinton operative Christopher Steele as an informant and gave its “Crossfire Hurricane” imprimatur to the entire Russian collusion hoax, feeding a 2016 left-wing mantra that Trump was a Russian “asset.”

In 2015, we learned that candidate Hillary Clinton, as Barack Obama’s secretary of state, had emailed classified government materials using her own private server, likely as a way of skirting Freedom of Information Act requirements. 

In the thick of the 2016 campaign a year later, FBI Director James Comey reported that Clinton had, in fact, broken the law. Yet he assumed a role of federal attorney that was not his own, deciding Clinton’s wrongdoing should not lead to an indictment. 

In that improper role, Comey, not U.S. attorneys, declined to hold Clinton accountable. We learned later that Attorney General Loretta Lynch had met secretly on an airport tarmac (“a brief, casual, social meeting”) with Bill Clinton. 

Somewhere within this tangle of lies (both said they met only to talk about their grandchildren, not about whether the Justice Department would charge Hillary Clinton), we learned: 1) Lynch abdicated her role and simply let Comey play the role of investigator and prosecutor, and 2) Hillary Clinton had “bleached” thousands of emails, some of them under federal subpoena, and destroyed her communication devices and records—all federal felonies.

Trump won the election in 2016, but he never controlled the federal government. For 22 months, at a cost of $40 million, Robert Mueller investigated whether Trump had “colluded” with the Russians to take the White House. Ironically, there was ample evidence to show that Hillary Clinton may, in fact, have done exactly that.

Read the whole thing.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/14/why-merrick-garland-is-losing-the-people/

On 8/14/2022 at 3:18 PM, JaCrispy said:

I understand…I have thought the same…just curious- especially since CIA Bush Sr. was next in line…but who knows…

Maybe it persuaded Reagan to go along with the program…but again, just wondering out loud…

Maybe Hinckley was just a nut?

I tried. it took the author until the second sentence of the second paragraph to start the Hillary Clinton Whataboutism.

She lost. She is completely defeated. She is a total non-entity in our current politics. She is completely irrelevant in every way.  There is no logical or intellectually honest reason to bring her up. 

In fact, Trumpers should ve beggin her to run.  She's lost every competitive political race she's ever been in. 

Edited by Coffeesforclosers

12 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

I tried. it took the author until the second sentence of the second paragraph to start the Hillary Clinton Whataboutism.

She lost. She is completely defeated. She is a total non-entity in our current politics. She is completely irrelevant in every way.  There is no logical or intellectually honest reason to bring her up. 

In fact, Trumpers should ve beggin her to run.  She's lost every competitive political race she's ever been in. 

On this I hope we all can agree. And for the record, she didn’t lose to Trump because of the convenient email nonsense. She lost because most people, including most democrats, cannot stand her….period. 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Maybe Hinckley was just a nut?

Always a possibility…

But the situation around the 1980 presidential election was quite interesting…Early on, Reagan was not even expected to win the nomination of the Republican Party, much less the general election…

It was neck and neck between Reagan and Bush Sr, with Ronnie squeaking out the win…The rumor was, even though Reagan was against it, he was forced into taking Bush as his running mate by the Party…

Within a few months, an attempt was made on his life…Was Hinkley a nut? Perhaps…But just remember, it has been said that Lee Harvey Oswald was hired as a low level CIA operative. (Robert Kennedy would later tell his nephew, JFK Jr. that he knew the CIA killed his father.)

Edited by JaCrispy

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well ?? Still waiting you want some more examples ???

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Just look at this thread title 

Just look at your reply that prompted my reply you said i believe Fox news & you then said "How many top democrats wanted to defund the police" ?

I gave you the answer but it wasn't what you wanted to see or here in my reply because you know it to be the truth so now you are in true form twisting back to "Just look at the thread title" to divert any response that could cause the possible thought of the FBI being corrupt .

Which given what has happened in the recent past with bought & paid for dossier full of lies that caused FISA warrants to be given under the false information & tax payer monies being wasted on 4 yrs of BS & the fact that Comy was in the FBI during all of that yes i would say there could be the possibility that the FBI & DOJ could have some corruption in it .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Just look at your reply that prompted my reply you said i believe Fox news & you then said "How many top democrats wanted to defund the police" ?

I gave you the answer but it wasn't what you wanted to see or here in my reply because you know it to be the truth so now you are in true form twisting back to "Just look at the thread title" to divert any response that could cause the possible thought of the FBI being corrupt .

Which given what has happened in the recent past with bought & paid for dossier full of lies that caused FISA warrants to be given under the false information & tax payer monies being wasted on 4 yrs of BS & the fact that Comy was in the FBI during all of that yes i would say there could be the possibility that the FBI & DOJ could have some corruption in it .

Dems are in control and no police have been defunded. Your jihad against American law enforcement has already led to a death. Who knows what other terrorists out there are planning 

19 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Be sure to stop at Tommy's mom  to get a knife to cut out the "deer hoof" out of the  front grille of he car.

What in the world did these guys need his passports for? Seems pretty heavy handed to me. It’s not like passports aren’t easily confused with standard paper files. And having just applied to replace mine I know that they’re good for a decade, so this’d need looking into records of his international travels long before he was even a candidate for office. Very sloppy invasion of privacy (the real definition of an unlawful search and seizure) by your government. If it was anyone else this would be grounds for an immediate lawsuit. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Edited by SoCal Deek