POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Absolutely!

In addition, after WW2, the NSA and CIA were created, which in turn, created a “break away civilization” of federal bureaucracies that were not beholden to constitutional oversights and limitations…This is the beginning of what people today refer to as the Deep State…

I also wonder if assassination of JFK and attempted assassination of Reagan were because they were not part of the Establishment?  

They weren’t??

4 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s the establishment narrative because it’s the truth. You are taking small bits of facts (Biden got the prosecutor fired and Hunter worked for Burisma) and connecting them with falsehoods. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/21/fact-check-joe-biden-leveraged-ukraine-aid-oust-corrupt-prosecutor/5991434002/

Ukraine had a ton of corruption but their prosecutor wasn’t doing much about it. The Obama administration and our European Allie’s wanted Shokin gone so that someone could come in and actually prosecute corruption. 

At that time, Hunter was not under investigation so removing the prosecutor would have no impact on him. If anything, it would increase the chances he would be investigated. 

Hunter seems like a real piece of crap,  and if he broke the law he should pay for it, but this narrative about the Ukrainian prosecutor has no basis in reality. 

It is an interesting thought process you have- recognition that the Ukraine has an extremely corrupt government and in particular Burisma, the corrupt people wanted Shokin gone  by July of 2015 after his appointment to the position in February of 2015. Recognition that Hunter Biden, with no actual qualifications for the Burisma board, was on the board anyways. recognition that Biden requested Shokin be fired after 10 months but anyone who questions the narrative that Biden is innocent has no "basis in reality". Your cognitive dissonance is a thing to marvel at.

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t know…why was the CIA trying to take them out? Honest question…

I’d have thought at least with Reagan they could have finished the job if they were really into it. 

but I have a tough time thinking a California governor and a Kennedy weren’t establishment. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’d have thought at least with Reagan they could have finished the job if they were really into it. 

but I have a tough time thinking a California governor and a Kennedy weren’t establishment. 

I understand…I have thought the same…just curious- especially since CIA Bush Sr. was next in line…but who knows…

Maybe it persuaded Reagan to go along with the program…but again, just wondering out loud…

Edited by JaCrispy

22 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

How come anyone who disagrees with  the Establishment is a Trumper or MAGA? The Establishment has been around long before Trump and will be around long after Trump…

You don’t have to be a supporter of Trump to see what’s happening…Many progressives and liberals feel the same way- And they can’t stand Trump…

But I know, I know- you need a name and a face to represent the opposition, regardless…This is why anyone who opposes the Establishment is called a Nazi or white supreacist, whether they are black or progressive…👍

I think Chi believes when he used the word “literally” it ended the conversation, and when linking to USA Today fact-checkers it’s basically the Crane Technique of internet political discussions.    

F1E7B182-9651-4029-B8A4-034675CB5094.jpeg

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you in favour of de-funding the FBI? 

Well ya'll were in favor of defunding the police during the "Peaceful demonstrations" correct so is there a difference ?

Those papers were declassified prior to him leaving the white house correct ?

Corruption is corruption & abuse of power shouldn't be tolerated as you have said in the past correct ?

You said that the police were corrupt & over used their power so is there a difference ?

Could there be a possibility that those that loaded the papers were corrupt or bought & had a plan to continue what was started while he was in office ?

I'm sure Trump him self loaded all the papers into the boxes & personally over saw/read every paper to make sure those particular papers were included in the ones he wanted while they were being readied for transport right ? 

Lastly why couldn't they have just asked for the papers & went when the secret service was there to go get them & bring them to the FBI ?

Could it once again be a way to politicize a certain action & make someone out to be worse than what they are or what the circumstance could actually be ?

Please only give competent answers to the questions asked no pictures or thumbs down reactions please thank you ... BT this means you too !! 

• Agree 1

Jordan says more than a dozen whistleblowers ready to talk about leadership.  

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/jim-jordan-14-fbi-whistleblowers-have-stepped-forward/

I think we can all agree this is good news for the country? 

One way or the other, it is important to hear what is going on without the filter of biased media or smooth talking politicians.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Agree 1