POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Have to wait for more filings, I mean leaks, from DOJ.

Leaks I expect.  Gotta love the "unnamed sources."

And are they still claiming Joke had no idea this was going to happen, despite the fact that the DOJ is under the Executive Branch, just so he can claim plausible deniability in investigating a political rival?  Good times.

26 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As requested:

Suggesting 10,000,000 individuals in the Republican Party are fascists is idiotic, preposterous, foolish, small-minded, absurd and just plain old dumb.  It’s not as dumb as @Nineforty ‘s post, but he’s apparently dealing with a flood of emotion and is just bursting at the seams to seen and heard. 

As for 1/6, I condemned the actions of those that rioted as early as ‘as it happened’, they represent the type of extremism we saw in cities across the country where people were victimized, assaulted and killed and neighborhoods destroyed.  

I admit to being fascinated by how quickly the liberal arm of our society turned from “defund/fairness and equity/restorative justice/and police should shoot at arms and legs” to supporting extended solitary confinement, no bail, heroic law enforcement officers/and support of the kill shot on unarmed females posing no immediate threat to the officer. 

That doesn’t make folks like you, Bill, supporters of Antifa, an extremist, part of Jane’s Revenge, a fascist etc, but it sure does make you full of &$#@. 

Especially from those who gleefully accept a Ministry of Truth.  You can't write comedy any better.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, in fairness, can you blame them for being skeptical of the FBI?

After all, the FBI did falsify a CIA document in order to get a wire tap warrant from the FISA court during the Russia Collusion Hoax…

I’m really, really hard-pressed to criticize honorable and hard-working people at the FBI.  I can’t suggest that I’d defy an order like this one if I was in that role, a presumably lawful order was issued and it’s their responsibility to act accordingly. If there’s wrongdoing here, it’s on the bureaucracy and is occurring at the highest levels.  

I also think this issue with publishing information is dangerous.  It is amazing though, in a not-really-amazing-just-another-hypocritical-day, how some of these folks pre-judge and target law enforcement on a daily basis in pursuit of their cause, and become the-instituion-is-beyond-reproach-stalwarts when the tables are turned.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, in fairness, can you blame them for being skeptical of the FBI?

After all, the FBI did falsify a CIA document in order to get a wire tap warrant from the FISA court during the Russia Collusion Hoax…

Criticizing law enforcement is fine. 

Publishing the names of specific officers you are calling corrupt the day after one of your supporters attacked an FBI office is both asking for violence and absolutely disgusting. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I also think this issue with publishing information is dangerous.  It is amazing though, in a not-really-amazing-just-another-hypocritical-day, how some of these folks pre-judge and target law enforcement on a daily basis in pursuit of their cause, and become the-instituion-is-beyond-reproach-stalwarts when the tables are turned.  

Individual cases, maybe. Racist cops are a real problem. But simply in a blanket type way attacking the FBI? Trump and Fox have basically called a Jihad against the FBI and one deadly terrorist attack by a Trump supporter has already taken place 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Individual cases, maybe. Racist cops are a real problem. But simply in a blanket type way attacking the FBI? Trump and Fox have basically called a Jihad against the FBI and one deadly terrorist attack by a Trump supporter has already taken place 

Tibs, you’re among the worst offenders of a sliding scale of outrage on the board.   This is a prime example.  “Defund the police” and “Systemic racism” are not geared toward the individual “racist cop”.   That’s an outrageous reimagining of the last several years of liberal politics and law enforcement nationwide have the body count of murdered police officers to prove it.   

Next up for you people is calling out Trump for a “jihad”.   Completely predictable. Prior to that it was “Oligarchs”.   You’ve decided guilt unilaterally, again, as they always know you will.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tibs, you’re among the worst offenders of a sliding scale of outrage on the board.   This is a prime example.  “Defund the police” and “Systemic racism” are not geared toward the individual “racist cop”.   That’s an outrageous reimagining of the last several years of liberal politics and law enforcement nationwide have the body count of murdered police officers to prove it.   

Next up for you people is calling out Trump for a “jihad”.   Completely predictable. Prior to that it was “Oligarchs”.   You’ve decided guilt unilaterally, again, as they always know you will.   

De-Fund the police? You are accusing me of that? Heck, the Democratic leadership even disavowed that nonsense 

Systematic racism is a real problem, I guess you do not think so? Fine, that's a disagreement. 

But here YOU are trying to literally deflect from Trump and allies creating terrorism against our Federal Law Enforcement 

You are literally using the fact that Liberals do not like racist cops as an excuse for terrorism, inciting terrorism and leaders who are simply throwing out lie upon lie.   

Wow 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

at this point they have targeted parents at school meetings. they have expressed that the rights organizations and symbols are the biggest threat to america while publically ignoring antifa and leftist terrorist groups. they have kicked in the doors of project vertas when they have admitted that no laws were broken to obtain a diary. they have been found to have conducted a full scale plot to plant false evidence against a sitting president that lead to impeachment that pushes a narrative that still is believe. they have financed and conducted a plot to kidnap a sitting gov. they "confirmed" the lie about bidens labtop as russian disinformation possibly corrupting a election. does any more examples need to be made that they are flat out conspiring against conservatives or THIS time its absolutely justified? how long and how many examples of clear bias and lies need to be uncovered before you think people are going to respond the same way they are being treated..as enemies. as soon as they do you all will go SEE WE KNEW IT as if people should just be under constant stream of lies and false imprisonment. its a dangerous game and leftists seem to be advocating its inevitable escalation instead of universally condemning the way they are being used as wrong. 

doxing is wrong and i hope their are reprocussions. people have to you understand this is really serious authoritarian playbook s#it.

Just now, Buffarukus said:

at this point they have targeted parents at school meetings. they have expressed that the rights organizations and symbols are the biggest threat to america while publically ignoring antifa and leftist terrorist groups. they have kicked in the doors of project vertas when they have admitted that no laws were broken to obtain a diary. they have been found to have conducted a full scale plot to plant false evidence against a sitting president that lead to impeachment that pushes a narrative that still is believe. they have financed and conducted a plot to kidnap a sitting gov. they "confirmed" the lie about bidens labtop as russian disinformation possibly corrupting a election. does any more examples need to be made that they are flat out conspiring against conservatives or THIS time its absolutely justified? how long and how many examples of clear bias and lies need to be uncovered before you think people are going to respond the same way they are being treated..as enemies. as soon as they do you all will go SEE WE KNEW IT as if people should just be under constant stream of lies and false imprisonment. its a dangerous game and leftists seem to be advocating its inevitable escalation instead of universally condemning the way they are being used as wrong. 

doxing is wrong and i hope their are reprocussions. people have to you understand this is really serious authoritarian playbook s#it.

You condemn Trump and his loud moth politicians and media clowns who stirred up a terrorist attack, correct? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You condemn Trump and his loud moth politicians and media clowns who stirred up a terrorist attack, correct? 

of coarse. my beliefs are all in my post history. even if i didnt would this be a tit for tat rationalization? violence universally is something i do not agree with. you?

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You condemn the loud mouth politicians and media clowns who stirred up the riots during the Summer of 2020?

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

You condemn the loud mouth politicians and media clowns who stirred up the riots during the Summer of 2020?

Just the violent part, but legitimate protests they mostly were. 

That they are being used to excuse terrorism against our government is sad 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Lots of people view themselves as patriots and a lawless government as the terrorists.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No one had a problem with the peaceful protests.  But the violence was incredibly devastating with long-lasting consequences. 

And for the millionth time, no one is justifying the violence on J6, much less using the riots. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Rep. Scott Perry Reveals the Concerning Info FBI Told Him About Seizure of His Phone

By Nick Arama |

“While that story blew up, I heard from my attorneys, who talked directly to the Department of Justice, who said that I, their client, am not a target of this investigation,” Perry told Kilmeade. “If they would have just contacted my attorney, certainly, we would have provided the information necessary, as required by law. And that would have been the end of it. But they want this spectacle. They want this show. They want the intimidation.”

Exactly. If he’s not the target why did they go to this length? It’s the same thing that we saw with the raid on Trump. As Trump said, “All they had to do was ask.” But instead, they came in with an overbroad warrant as I wrote last night, on a fishing expedition for anything created during his presidency, ripping through his home, even going into Melania’s closet.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/13/rep-scott-perry-reveals-the-concerning-info-fbi-told-him-about-seizure-of-his-phone-n611567

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As requested:

Suggesting 10,000,000 individuals in the Republican Party are fascists is idiotic, preposterous, foolish, small-minded, absurd and just plain old dumb.  It’s not as dumb as @Nineforty ‘s post, but he’s apparently dealing with a flood of emotion and is just bursting at the seams to seen and heard. 

As for 1/6, I condemned the actions of those that rioted as early as ‘as it happened’, they represent the type of extremism we saw in cities across the country where people were victimized, assaulted and killed and neighborhoods destroyed.  

I admit to being fascinated by how quickly the liberal arm of our society turned from “defund/fairness and equity/restorative justice/and police should shoot at arms and legs” to supporting extended solitary confinement, no bail, heroic law enforcement officers/and support of the kill shot on unarmed females posing no immediate threat to the officer. 

That doesn’t make folks like you, Bill, supporters of Antifa, an extremist, part of Jane’s Revenge, a fascist etc, but it sure does make you full of &$#@.  

Well Lenny boy, I know you think you walk on water, but I think not.

Defending bs, etc etc is dumb, and anyone who supports it is nuts, but, if you anything of an open mind, you must be able to see that police, trained as military, as super aggressive, have turned on a percentage of the population. The reason are numerous, But, it must be addressed...somehow. Drugs, ghettos, education, gangs, weapons all play a role plus much more. 

Unthinking zealots on both sides need to shut up so clear thought can help solve a situation that is destroying America. And you Lenny are an unthinking zealot as shown by your posts.

Think country first, ignore the extremes and help your country. Today you are doing nothing except strengthening the divide.

Luv ya Lenny, but not your positions.

18 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Well Lenny boy, I know you think you walk on water, but I think not.

Defending bs, etc etc is dumb, and anyone who supports it is nuts, but, if you anything of an open mind, you must be able to see that police, trained as military, as super aggressive, have turned on a percentage of the population. The reason are numerous, But, it must be addressed...somehow. Drugs, ghettos, education, gangs, weapons all play a role plus much more. 

Unthinking zealots on both sides need to shut up so clear thought can help solve a situation that is destroying America. And you Lenny are an unthinking zealot as shown by your posts.

Think country first, ignore the extremes and help your country. Today you are doing nothing except strengthening the divide.

Luv ya Lenny, but not your positions.

Jiminy Christmas.  You’re suggesting that I’m one of 10,000,000 fascist proud boy oath keeping reincarnations of JC who something something something about drugs and gangs and weapons and zealots? 

I’m not in a gang, though I catch a beer with some middle aged friends every month or two.  Our kids were in cub scouts together.  One guy may be in witness protection, we think, but it’s hard to say. 

I don’t own weapons, Bill.   I always figured I’d shoot myself in the leg if I did.  I burned my forehead checking a gas grill one time.  People might have thought I was in the Manson clan.  Just an fyi based on todays dialogue, I’m not in the Manson clan, I just burned my forehead when checking on a gas grill one time.

You may not have gotten the message that referring to neighborhoods in crisis as a “ghetto” while living in what is very likely a cushy privileged neighborhood is disrespectful.

I don’t do drugs, Bill, so if you’re grooming me to be your supplier you’re wasting your time. 

I think you have the COVID fog, Bill.