POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The archives sent them to Mar a Lago.

This is the first I'm hearing this claim. Everything I've seen states that the boxes came with Trump's stuff when he moved out of the White House.

Is there a source for this?

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Groundhog day...

Yesterday I was going to post "so they put out a bogus claim like 'nuclear documents'" to rile up the libs and even if (when) they don't find them, they'll still say 'oh, he must have moved/destroyed them because they told us they were there!'"  I thought I'd wait a day to see if anthing was discovered.  I'm still waiting on these "nuclear documents" they waited 18 months to retrieve.  What's another year or 5?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

This is the first I'm hearing this claim. Everything I've seen states that the boxes came with Trump's stuff when he moved out of the White House.

Is there a source for this?

Yes I’m sure Don and Melania wore jeans and T shirts to the White House that day after stopping at Home Depot to get a rental truck, bubble wrap, and boxes!

Doesn't ANYONE see how stupid this story is? 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes I’m sure Don and Melania wore jeans and T shirts to the White House that day after stopping at Home Depot to get a rental truck, bubble wrap, and boxes!

Doesn't ANYONE see how stupid this story is? 

Ok, so that's obviously a dumb straw man argument, so par for the course here at PPP.

My assumption had been that the boxes were included with their personal effects when they were moved out of the White House, which they clearly shouldn't have been.

The idea that this is all the fault of the GSA sorta falls apart when Trump was notified about the documents and still fought to avoid returning them. So even if they had been brought to MAL accidentally and without Trump's knowledge, he was definitely in the wrong for not returning them when he was notified.

Also, how does "the GSA messed up and sent these documents to MAL without Trump knowing" square with "Trump declassified these specific documents before leaving office"?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Ok, so that's obviously a dumb straw man argument, so par for the course here at PPP.

My assumption had been that the boxes were included with their personal effects when they were moved out of the White House, which they clearly shouldn't have been.

The idea that this is all the fault of the GSA sorta falls apart when Trump was notified about the documents and still fought to avoid returning them. So even if they had been brought to MAL accidentally and without Trump's knowledge, he was definitely in the wrong for not returning them when he was notified.

Also, how does "the GSA messed up and sent these documents to MAL without Trump knowing" square with "Trump declassified these specific documents before leaving office"?

Ugh! I didn’t say that Goose although you immediately assumed that I did….of course. The point is that the Trump team was clearly in discussions with the archives. That isn’t being disputed by anyone. He didn’t steal them and he wasn’t even hiding them. And he clearly didn’t sell them. This is a STUPID story.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you believe that Back the Blue means people support police no matter what they do? Really? That’s what you believe? Again…really? 😂😂

Apparently.  But I don't recall anyone defending Chauvin.

Watch them subpoena sitting Democratic representatives, as the Jan. 6 committee did to Republicans. Reps. Adam Schiff, Ilhan Omar and Eric Swalwell may find themselves on the back bench with a new Republican majority eager to follow Mrs. Pelosi’s example and strip the opposing team’s members of committee assignments.

All this tit for tat will further undermine our institutions and polarize the nation—but such is the nature of retributive politics. Which is why the wholesale Democratic and media defense of this week’s events is so reckless. Both parties long understood that political restraint was less about civility than self-preservation. What goes around always comes around. What went around this week will come around hard.

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Team “back the blue” huh?

Well, in fairness, can you blame them for being skeptical of the FBI?

After all, the FBI did falsify a CIA document in order to get a wire tap warrant from the FISA court during the Russia Collusion Hoax…

On 8/12/2022 at 7:00 AM, Niagara Bill said:

So you suggest all repubs are fascists, or no repubs are fascists?

Enlighten us with your wisdom oh wise one.

Isn't one man's fascists another man's revolutionary in the US.

I see the Poor Boys as fascists, you see them as heros and revolutionaries. 

I see guys walking thru the halls of congress with guns threatening to kill the VP as unacceptable, you see it as justified. 

It is what it is, still. 

As requested:

Suggesting 10,000,000 individuals in the Republican Party are fascists is idiotic, preposterous, foolish, small-minded, absurd and just plain old dumb.  It’s not as dumb as @Nineforty ‘s post, but he’s apparently dealing with a flood of emotion and is just bursting at the seams to seen and heard. 

As for 1/6, I condemned the actions of those that rioted as early as ‘as it happened’, they represent the type of extremism we saw in cities across the country where people were victimized, assaulted and killed and neighborhoods destroyed.  

I admit to being fascinated by how quickly the liberal arm of our society turned from “defund/fairness and equity/restorative justice/and police should shoot at arms and legs” to supporting extended solitary confinement, no bail, heroic law enforcement officers/and support of the kill shot on unarmed females posing no immediate threat to the officer. 

That doesn’t make folks like you, Bill, supporters of Antifa, an extremist, part of Jane’s Revenge, a fascist etc, but it sure does make you full of &$#@.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1