POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So...this is interesting. 

94zed comes out and declares that based numbers from the last election, 75 million +/- people in the country are fascists.  Your response is you're "not sure" 75 million citizens are fascists, which is a very brave position to take, Bill.  Godspeed for taking this stand, God Bless the Queen, and Go Trudeau or Go Home!  I guess maybe you see it as 40 million, or 20 million, 60 million or maybe the full 75 million.  Hard to say, not being sure and all.

I would suggest, humbly, that the siren call of the every day simpleton is declaring tens of millions of non-believers fascists. 

So Lenny, trying not to go over the top. But NOT ALL repubs are fascists, but maybe 10m are. You know all the Poor Boys, Parkland, Sandy Hook denying lovely folks. The rest are being fooled or just hate the left so much. I get that. 

But Trump talks like a wannabee dictator. It is what it is.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Stating that the government is persecuting you makes you a wannabe dictator? Really? How so? Come on Man! 

Just looking at other countries around the world, trying to end an election, defying laws of document removal, kinship with Kim, Putin, Poor Boys, enjoying the attempted obstruction of congress on Jan 6, just to mention a couple little things.

Look, the left have gone way too far, and I hate that people call me a racist because I say D Watson is headed in the Jeffrey Epstein direction.

You taught me to love surfers, and I never liked lefty, being fiscal conservative,  never believed governments should build houses, hate illegall immigration, hate when police issue a description of a dangerous suspect and omit skin color, but Trump would love to be leader for life...and would destroy institutions to do it. IMHO. 

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

That's certainly a defense he could raise should he be charged since there doesn't appear to be a formal presidential declassification procedure, but I do not think it's a slam dunk.

We also know there was ongoing back and forth between the FBI and Trump's team about recovering the documents. I think it's a good question to raise why they went this route, but too early to jump to conclusion either way.

This is EXACTLY what the illuminati deepstate want you to think.   It's step 1 in the deep state's takeover. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

What part of searching the home of a private citizen who had classified documents is an abuse of power? Was the FBI abusing their power when they investigated Hillary's email server?

I'm not clear the classification of these documents has been publicly divulged.  I don't think the raid had anything to do with those documents.  By accounts the President's legal team was cooperating with the government and had been following all instructions they received.  Garland said they'd be submitting motions to release the warrant and the list of items seized by the FBI.  But I'd like to know exactly what information and testimony was presented to the judge to establish probable cause and sign off on a warrant?  My gut says the DOJ/FBI was running the broken taillight routine.  A traffic cop sees a car with a broken taillight and uses it as probable cause to stop the vehicle and conduct a search.  On a fishing trip in an attempt to find "something".  The DOJ/FBI used the document search as a pretext to obtain a warrant to search the premises in order to find "something else".  That something else I believe is 1/6 "evidence".  So is the AG and the DOJ, and the FBI director and the FBI doing work for the 1/6 House Committee?  That would be troublesome.  I expect the government isn't too eager to reveal anything about what they told the judge.  If that turns out to be true, the AG needs to recuse himself and provide a public explanation.

Hillary's server situation was completely different.  She had an illegal server set up that held confidential and secret electronic records and e-mails that were hacked by Russian and Chinese operatives.  Mostly in order to avoid freedom of information act requests keeping her correspondence on a Dept of State server would expose her to.  The FBI basically did nothing.  They should have seized the servers and performed a complete forensic examination.  But they let her slide, as usual.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills