POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

30 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I may be a fascist, but I am strictly PG, maybe PG-13.  

Yeah kind of like the girl in my avatar. are your type ...classy AND Buxom tck!~!~!!

Fachist schmasist.  SMH  **hushing my beak*** He doesnt need me to defend him. But I would any day every day.  For a price

🙂

hasta lasagna PPP carry on.

m

EDIT. this thread Needs some comic relief . Your puke emoji notwithstanding. 

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
  • Mueller was not the AG. Pay attention!
  • Collusion is not a criminal term, it's a political talking point. We agree here.
  • Mueller found insufficient evidence, which is another way of saying the evidence did not support charges.  So?
  • Russians are Russians.  Perhaps the 'diplomats' that Obama expelled a couple weeks before he left office, long after he started complaining about interference, should have been on the receiving end of a tactical FBI raid? 
  • Stone and Manafort are citizens of the country, they get the same rights as everyone else, and it made no sense to testify;
  • Trump loved Wikileaks. Hillary loved a foreign national and his tale of fancy. Biden strong-armed Ukraine.  Obama officials loved surveilling the opposition.  The FBI loved the Patriot Act.   Politics is dirty business.

While I think 940 is blissfully complicit, I can actually see you planning the post Salem Witch trial BBQ party. 

And none of that exonerates Trump, he like many serial criminals, especially wealthy ones, get away with stuff all the time. Trump was obviously colluding with Russia, his many actions prove that. 

• Like (+1) 2

Trump has been filling the empty space with bull####, while not releasing the information in his possession that could show it is actually bull#### (if it was, which it's not).

This was Garland/DOJ calling his bluff, for lack of a better term, 100%. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's interesting.  And I can also see that perspective.  My theory is that if people that dream up a lot of bad policies and ideas had to bear the consequences of the idea things would be a lot different.  Like a liberal that supports homeless encampments in city neighborhoods except when the encampment is on their street.  Or a conservative that opposes all abortions that finds out his daughter just got knocked up by some undesirable and isn't too excited about her having that child.   

Liberal NIMBYism is so freaking annoying, totally agree with you there. Especially on the homelessness problem since we know how to solve it and homelessness encampments are just reminders that we simply do not care.

So the DoJ has filed a motion to unseal both the search warrant and the receipt for items seized during the search.

Since these were filed with a court, Trump actually can oppose the motion to unseal. I'm not sure if he will or what would happen if he did, but that's why we don't have the documents right now, they need to wait to see if Trump is going to oppose.

Of course, Trump's counsel already has copies of these documents, so he could release them if he wanted to without going through the court.

• Like (+1) 2

I was told all week a Trump appointed Judge (since shown to be a huge Antifa loon) was the one who approved the raid.  

Yep.  

DC is weaponized against Americans.  

But we've been telling you this since March of 2020.

I am legitimately terrified when it becomes obvious DeSantis is going to win in 2024 what they're going to do to this country.  

What's left of it.  

57 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Get a grip. It's a part of the conversation that's out there. Out there includes here on this forum. I happen to agree with the statement made.

You can embed tweets here. It's allowed. I will continue to. If you don't like it please ignore. 

Still makes you look less credible

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

2e2u1b.gif

if you were paying attention the last few days, you would know that he dispelled some of the information that was "leaked".  Some of which came from Trump's own statements and his lawyer Christina Bobb  "appearance" on a "tv" network. 

but yeah, keep recycling the same ole bull####. 

• Dislike 1

That guy (probably a big Trump supporter) exchanged fire with police in Ohio. Guess he was cornered and they are waiting the freak out. Local residents have to go to lock down because of this terrorist 

Is this what the Civil War is going to look like? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That guy (probably a big Trump supporter) exchanged fire with police in Ohio. Guess he was cornered and they are waiting the freak out. Local residents have to go to lock down because of this terrorist 

Is this what the Civil War is going to look like? 

I sincerely doubt there will be a civil war, but I do believe we are going to see a marked increase in political violence.

• Agree 1

Since some are concerned with random takes from Twitter. I'll include the background on this one.. Here's a former Gorsuch clerk and former counsel to Senate judiciary committee. So sure he's on the right, but also more qualified to opine than anyone here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Since some are concerned with random takes from Twitter. I'll include the background on this one.. Here's a former Gorsuch clerk and former counsel to Senate judiciary committee. So sure he's on the right, but also more qualified to opine than anyone here.

That's certainly a defense he could raise should he be charged since there doesn't appear to be a formal presidential declassification procedure, but I do not think it's a slam dunk.

We also know there was ongoing back and forth between the FBI and Trump's team about recovering the documents. I think it's a good question to raise why they went this route, but too early to jump to conclusion either way.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Did CNN report yet that they found a MAGA hat along with a copy of Mein Kampf at the scene?

And a pair of khakis, a light blue shirt, a U-Haul, and mirrored sunglasses.