POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

How the hell did someone who shot at an FBI building get 60 miles away ?

All the agents were out setting up sting operations against political enemies of the administration and couldn't respond.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe you are quite simple, so there is that. 

Don't you remember the hundreds of raids the Trump FBI executed against his political enemies and how they rounded up dissidents into detention camps during his term?  😀

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not sure that all republican supporters are fascists, but Trump is as close to being a dictator in waiting that the country has ever seen. "This corrupt government and justice departments are persecuting me.". This is the cry of all wannabe dictators.

Yeah, this is fair criticism. I distinguish a difference between conservatives and Republicans these days though, and thats not always clear by my language, so my-bad to any conservatives that are not Trumpers and just identify  politically as conservative and take offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

Yeah, this is fair criticism. I distinguish a difference between conservatives and Republicans these days though, and thats not always clear by my language, so my-bad to any conservatives that are not Trumpers and just identify  politically as conservative and take offense. 

Because good old conservatives are nice and quiet and totally clueless to the culture war being waged against them by the left along while never raising any objections or opposition to the agenda?   

• Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Not sure that all republican supporters are fascists, but Trump is as close to being a dictator in waiting that the country has ever seen. "This corrupt government and justice departments are persecuting me.". This is the cry of all wannabe dictators.

So...this is interesting. 

94zed comes out and declares that based numbers from the last election, 75 million +/- people in the country are fascists.  Your response is you're "not sure" 75 million citizens are fascists, which is a very brave position to take, Bill.  Godspeed for taking this stand, God Bless the Queen, and Go Trudeau or Go Home!  I guess maybe you see it as 40 million, or 20 million, 60 million or maybe the full 75 million.  Hard to say, not being sure and all.

I would suggest, humbly, that the siren call of the every day simpleton is declaring tens of millions of non-believers fascists. 

35 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Stating that the government is persecuting you makes you a wannabe dictator? Really? How so? Come on Man! 

Edited by SoCal Deek

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Because good old conservatives are nice and quiet and totally clueless to the culture war being waged against them by the left along while never raising any objections or opposition to the agenda?   

On the left, it feels like conservatives are the ones waging the culture war. Not denying your point or perspective, just wanted to point out that this feeling goes both ways.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't you remember the hundreds of raids the Trump FBI executed against his political enemies and how they rounded up dissidents into detention camps during his term?  😀

I do, of course.  

In one of the dissident camps, there was a story---and I don't know it to be true, but it seems legit---about a brave yet mischievous leader of one group.  He called himself a Colonel, heck, I don't know if it was official or not.  He lead this ragtag group of freedom fighters, and man, they Macgyvered the **** out of that place.  They made soup, built tunnels, befriended with the MAGA guard, slipped in buxom but honorable beauties like our friend @muppy, and generally had an uproarious time while confined.   Hogan, I think.  Yes, Colonel Hogan.   I heard him compared to William Wallace of Braveheart fame, minus the disembowelment.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I do, of course.  

In one of the dissident camps, there was a story---and I don't know it to be true, but it seems legit---about a brave yet mischievous leader of one group.  He called himself a Colonel, heck, I don't know if it was official or not.  He lead this ragtag group of freedom fighters, and man, they Macgyvered the **** out of that place.  They made soup, built tunnels, befriended with the MAGA guard, slipped in buxom but honorable beauties like our friend @muppy, and generally had an uproarious time while confined.   Hogan, I think.  Yes, Colonel Hogan.   I heard him compared to William Wallace of Braveheart fame, minus the disembowelment.    

5un1n1.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I do, of course.  

I'm like senor leo did NOT just ping me into the PPP section.  Until I read it and Im thinking this is vintage leo he's a L.....insert sppropo adjective..LOL 

la senorita mupetta  sez  I KNOW NUTHINK!

lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

On the left, it feels like conservatives are the ones waging the culture war. Not denying your point or perspective, just wanted to point out that this feeling goes both ways.

That's interesting.  And I can also see that perspective.  My theory is that if people that dream up a lot of bad policies and ideas had to bear the consequences of the idea things would be a lot different.  Like a liberal that supports homeless encampments in city neighborhoods except when the encampment is on their street.  Or a conservative that opposes all abortions that finds out his daughter just got knocked up by some undesirable and isn't too excited about her having that child.   

• Agree 1

Just now, muppy said:

I'm like senor leo did NOT just ping me into the PPP section.  Until I read it and Im thinking this is vintage leo he's a L.....insert sppropo adjective..LOL 

la senorita mupetta  sez  I KNOW NUTHINK!

lol

I called you both buxom and honorable, and that's even with me being a fascist according to some people. 

Hope you're well--now I have to go look up 'buxom'.:beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

I called you both buxom and honorable, and that's even with me being a fascist according to some people. 

Hope you're well--now I have to go look up 'buxom'.:beer:

you didn't mention soft skin and smells good Im forever offended  😜

• Haha (+1) 1