POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I'd need, you know, actual evidence.  Not gigantic reaches.

So like, if Trump illegal took classified documents into his personal possession? Or is on record trying to get a secretary of state to input false numbers into a vote tally?

Stuff like that?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

I'm quite confident that you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. 

Rule of Law, Freedom, Personal Responsibility, SMALL State, LESS Government, YOUR Money, YOU Earn It, WE leave you alone, WE DON'T tell you what to do, WE DON'T over-react to a standard cold/flu virus...

These are the opposite of Totalitarian/Fascist principles

Again, I appreciate that Leftists/Liberals can't comprehend this

13 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I think ultimately, Trump is just fine with all of this. He loves playing the role of the poor victim. He will have a whole bunch of new material for his act at his rallies. He can use it as a call to action to suck more money from his cult. It keeps him in the news. The angrier his followers are, the happier Trump is. No one loves playing the role of the victim more than billionaire Donald.

The entire platform of the Democrat party since forever is based on victimization by evil corporations, billionaires and multi-millionaires other than those that thrive in the American political system.  The angrier (and hapless) their followers are about getting screwed over by everyone, the better it is for multi-millionaire Old Joe. 

That’s politics, Andrew. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

This absolutely ends with Trump in handcuffs. They haven't spent seven years pooping on the constitution to only stop now.

But first we may get to see all the security video of the agents of police state 1.0 rummaging through the house.  Watch for the episode on "What to expect when an FBI SWAT team raids your home at 3 AM because you publicly criticize The Party".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, Nineforty said:

You don't see how the modern Republican party is the party of fascists? jesus ***** christ man... wake the ***** up.

I just looked up the definition and I can draw a parallel to the Republican party with every ***** description of the word. 

Pelosi et al refer to Trump's election as "illegitimate", the result of a "coup" and John Brennan suggests Trump committed "treason";

940 says, This was right and just!

Adam Schiff made a career for himself suggesting he had seen clear and convincing evidence of Trump's coordination with the hated Russians (hated since roughly mid-2015).  Status of said evidence uncertain as of 2022;

Special counsel with virtually unlimited police powers, staffed by opposition party members, "investigates" for nearly the duration of the term of the president and comes to the conclusion that no collusion occured;

AG reviews report, confirms no collusion, no obstruction, and opines that a grave miscarriage of justice was perpetrated on the duly elected President.

Incoming VP suggests--during a worldwide pandemic---COVID vaccine developed under prior admin was not to be trusted, scroll ahead to 2022 and Chief Medical Officer Faucci suggests that 67% of the American people have been vaccinated (with at least one dose, but only half of those people have received the booster shot).  So, in excess of 60% of the American people believed her, and more people died on her watch than when no vaccine was available;

Incoming El Presidente declares war on COVID, proclaims he will end the virus, and taps out after 15 minutes and inexplicably increases the death count substantially;

Incoming VP attempts to destroy the character of an incoming SC nominee by painting him as a serial sexual abuser based on unfounded, uncorroborated and disputed statements from a political role player alleged to have occurred somewhere, somehow, at some time 40 years ago;

Incoming VP states she believes the allegations of violent sexual assault against Joe Biden are credible, sides with victim.  Her line in the sand moment and declaration of support for the victim is to accept nominee to be the VP of the abuser;

Democrat party actively supports mass gatherings throughout the country during a global pandemic, encouraging spread of COVID and the infection, pain, suffering and death that surely followed;

Democrat party largely silent during the  times of civil unrest throughout the country as people were injured, and killed and neighborhoods during riots;

1/6 Committee, everything;

FBI executes armed tactical raid of home of opposition party member;

I don't really see the point of screaming that others are fascists, or nazis or anything along those lines.  I will say, however, that for an otherwise seemingly smart person, you're really clueless as to your complicity in this entire mess.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Pelosi et al refer to Trump's election as "illegitimate", the result of a "coup" and John Brennan suggests Trump committed "treason";

Adam Schiff made a career for himself suggesting he had seen clear and convincing evidence of Trump's coordination with the hated Russians (hated since roughly mid-2015).  Status of said evidence uncertain as of 2022;

Special counsel with virtually unlimited police powers, staffed by opposition party members, "investigates" for nearly the duration of the term of the president and comes to the conclusion that no collusion occured;

AG reviews report, confirms no collusion, no obstruction, and opines that a grave miscarriage of justice was perpetrated on the duly elected President.

Incoming VP suggests--during a worldwide pandemic---COVID vaccine developed under prior admin was not to be trusted, scroll ahead to 2022 and Chief Medical Officer Faucci suggests that 67% of the American people have been vaccinated (with at least one dose, but only half of those people have received the booster shot).  So, in excess of 60% of the American people believed her, and more people died on her watch than when no vaccine was available;

Incoming El Presidente declares war on COVID, proclaims he will end the virus, and taps out after 15 minutes and inexplicably increases the death count substantially;

Incoming VP attempts to destroy the character of an incoming SC nominee by painting him as a serial sexual abuser based on unfounded, uncorroborated and disputed statements from a political role player alleged to have occurred somewhere, somehow, at some time 40 years ago;

Incoming VP states she believes the allegations of violent sexual assault against Joe Biden are credible, sides with victim.  Her line in the sand moment and declaration of support for the victim is to accept nominee to be the VP of the abuser;

Democrat party actively supports mass gatherings throughout the country during a global pandemic, encouraging spread of COVID and the infection, pain, suffering and death that surely followed;

Democrat party largely silent during the  times of civil unrest throughout the country as people were injured, and killed and neighborhoods during riots;

1/6 Committee, everything;

FBI executes armed tactical raid of home of opposition party member;

I don't really see the point of screaming that others are fascists, or nazis or anything along those lines.  I will say, however, that for an otherwise seemingly smart person, you're really clueless as to your complicity in this entire mess.  

This is not truthful. Mueller never said "no collusion," he said collusion is not a criminal term. He claimed that there was not enough evidence to bring charges for conspiracy to defraud. Russians would not testify, neither Stone, nor Manafort. 

Trump did say, "i love wikileaks!" right after Russia turned over stolen DNC documents to wikkileaks. just a coincidence, right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This is not truthful. Mueller never said "no collusion," he said collusion is not a criminal term. He claimed that there was not enough evidence to bring charges for conspiracy to defraud. Russians would not testify, neither Stone, nor Manafort. 

Trump did say, "i love wikileaks!" right after Russia turned over stolen DNC documents to wikkileaks. just a coincidence, right? 

I don't understand how they keep missing this. I don't know if it's willful ignorance or something else. Mueller starts out the report saying that he's not even going to consider evaluating the facts of collusion since it's not a legal standard. He then goes on to document about 100 times the Trump campaign worked with Russians.

Somehow people took this to mean "no collusion!"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I don't understand how they keep missing this. I don't know if it's willful ignorance or something else. Mueller starts out the report saying that he's not even going to consider evaluating the facts of collusion since it's not a legal standard. He then goes on to document about 100 times the Trump campaign worked with Russians.

Somehow people took this to mean "no collusion!"

It's willful ignorance, it's a main component of their political DNA 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is true.

No it's not. It's like the opposite of true.

You absolutely *can* execute a search warrant then not charge somebody. The thresholds are different, and also different from securing a guilty verdict should you indict.

Here's an example for you:

Somebody without security clearance has boxes of classified material in their home. The government asks for it back and they eventually return it. But when the government reviews what was provided, they believe some documents are still missing. So they get a warrant and search the person's home. But they don't find any evidence that the missing documents are there. In that scenario, you're saying it's inappropriate for them to NOT charge the person with a crime?

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

• Mueller was not the AG. Pay attention!
  • Collusion is not a criminal term, it's a political talking point. We agree here.
  • Mueller found insufficient evidence, which is another way of saying the evidence did not support charges.  So?
  • Russians are Russians.  Perhaps the 'diplomats' that Obama expelled a couple weeks before he left office, long after he started complaining about interference, should have been on the receiving end of a tactical FBI raid? 
  • Stone and Manafort are citizens of the country, they get the same rights as everyone else, and it made no sense to testify;
  • Trump loved Wikileaks. Hillary loved a foreign national and his tale of fancy. Biden strong-armed Ukraine.  Obama officials loved surveilling the opposition.  The FBI loved the Patriot Act.   Politics is dirty business.

While I think 940 is blissfully complicit, I can actually see you planning the post Salem Witch trial BBQ party. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
  • Mueller was not the AG. Pay attention!
  • Collusion is not a criminal term, it's a political talking point. We agree here.
  • Mueller found insufficient evidence, which is another way of saying the evidence did not support charges.  So?
  • Russians are Russians.  Perhaps the 'diplomats' that Obama expelled a couple weeks before he left office, long after he started complaining about interference, should have been on the receiving end of a tactical FBI raid? 
  • Stone and Manafort are citizens of the country, they get the same rights as everyone else, and it made no sense to testify;
  • Trump loved Wikileaks. Hillary loved a foreign national and his tale of fancy. Biden strong-armed Ukraine.  Obama officials loved surveilling the opposition.  The FBI loved the Patriot Act.   Politics is dirty business.

While I think 940 is blissfully complicit, I can actually see you planning the post Salem Witch trial BBQ party. 

keep obfuscating leh-nerd. your third bulletpoint only makes sense if you narrow the scope of the mueller report to volume I (see Volume II). but yeah, Im the complicit one in ALL OF THIS. all my fault guys, my bad. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

unrelated to my response to the above:

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1557768136916713472   <--- interesting thread for those interested. 

Edited by Nineforty

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Or what if Trump had one of his guys call in a tip so he could fund raise off this?  That's a chess move.  I haven't heard if the FBI found what they were looking for.  You'd think they would have come out and said we found what we were looking for in the warrant. Now because it's classified they can't tell you what it was but if it was successful you'd think the feds would be patting themselves on the back by now right?  Funny this happened when had to testify in NY so he gets to discredit the FBI and make some money off this. 

The best part of this is that Trump himself signed into law the bumping up of keeping documents from the National Archives to a felony.

Such a moron

20 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

keep obfuscating leh-nerd. your third bulletpoint only makes sense if you narrow the scope of the mueller report to volume I (see Volume II). but yeah, Im the complicit one in ALL OF THIS. all my fault guys, my bad. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

unrelated to my response to the above:

https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1557768136916713472   <--- interesting thread for those interested. 

Says the guy declaring groups of people as 'fascists'.  :doh:

Every crusader feels they are on the side of the just, 9, that's what makes them a prime candidate for the crusade.  

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Says the guy declaring groups of people as 'fascists'.  :doh:

Every crusader feels they are on the side of the just, 9, that's what makes them a prime candidate for the crusade.  

if you support Donald Trump and the Republican party in its current iteration, yes, you are supporting fascism in America and can consider yourself a fascist. its quite simple.

8 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

if you support Donald Trump and the Republican party in its current iteration, yes, you are supporting fascism in America and can consider yourself a fascist. its quite simple.

Not sure that all republican supporters are fascists, but Trump is as close to being a dictator in waiting that the country has ever seen. "This corrupt government and justice departments are persecuting me.". This is the cry of all wannabe dictators.

• Like (+1) 1