POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t get it…what’s the point is showing the warrant if multiple news outlets already reported that he was raided?

What am I missing?

The warrant has to show probable cause for executing the raid.  That we haven't seen it yet, from the government, is more banana republic BS.

29 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The warrant has to show probable cause for executing the raid.  That we haven't seen it yet, from the government, is more banana republic BS.

Banana Republic? lolz you are pathetic 

January 6 and all the planning and coordinating wasn’t Banana Republicish?

On Jan 5 Mike Pence’s chief of staff alerted Service Service of a threat to Pence by Trump isn’t Banana Republicish?

Trump wanting to seize voting machines wasn’t Banana Republicish?

Wife of SC judge coordinating a coup with the WH isn’t Banana Republicish?

Trump promising to prosecute Hillary while running against her isn’t Banana Republicish?

Shall I go on? 

IDIOTS

43 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Generally, the FBI doesn’t immediately make the warrant public, though they do leave a copy with the person they executed against.

So we shouldn’t expect the DoJ to make it public, but Trump can do so the second he wants to.

Why hasn’t he?

30 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Generally, the FBI doesn’t immediately make the warrant public, though they do leave a copy with the person they executed against.

So we shouldn’t expect the DoJ to make it public, but Trump can do so the second he wants to.

Why hasn’t he?

The DoJ should just make the warrant public with redactions.  There's pry classified information on there and may be why Trump's team won't release it being in fear of violating the Espionage Act.

Secrecy of the warrant is designed to protect the accused. If the DOJ made the warrant public that would be the narrative. The accused can easily provide the warrant if they desire. Contrary to the firestorm of bull####, there's been nothing political about the warrant. But if the DOJ were to release the warrant because of political pressure, well, that's a political move.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

No one disputes that Trump removed over a dozen boxes of documents when he left the White House. Everyone knows when you take the job that all records stay in the archives. You are there to serve the nation and you leave with nothing other than what you brought in. There have been reports of Trump shredding, burning and flushing documents while he was President.

So why would he be taking classified, secret documents with him to MAL? Anyone there to serve the nation would make sure that all documents are left for the records. There are literally no good reasons to take the documents, unless he wants them for illegal purposes. I’m sure at some point, we will learn what this is about. Let the legal wheel turn.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

No one disputes that Trump removed over a dozen boxes of documents when he left the White House. Everyone knows when you take the job that all records stay in the archives. You are there to serve the nation and you leave with nothing other than what you brought in. There have been reports of Trump shredding, burning and flushing documents while he was President.

So why would he be taking classified, secret documents with him to MAL? Anyone there to serve the nation would make sure that all documents are left for the records. There are literally no good reasons to take the documents, unless he wants them for illegal purposes. I’m sure at some point, we will learn what this is about. Let the legal wheel turn.

No.

It's political because Trump should be able to do what he wants.  Murica!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Yes I’m sure you’re right. Trump himself rented a uhaul and backed it up to the Oval Office. He called me to help him move but I claimed to be busy. I hate it when people need help moving. Don’t you?