POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

All the FBI / DOJ scandals discussion here..

Russia collusion / FISA abuse

Whitmer fednapping

School board meeting parents are domestic terrorists

J6 fed involvement & DC jail gulag with no due process.

Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation.

Etc...

And remember  @ChiGoose has told us that politicians, Grassley in this case, who tell us they are after the truth are only after the truth and nothing more.  Any political ramifications that may come from these things are coincidental.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's no secret that the big alphabet agencies in the DOJ are rife with corruption and weaponized incompetence. Has been the case for decades. Denial of this simple fact is a clear indicator that you don't think seriously about the state of the USG.

If (big IF) a Republican takes the White House following the 2024 election their first order of business should be firing massive numbers of GS administrators from these agencies.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's not just the 2 you mention it's the entire gov't from the top (above the POTUS) on down ! I use to wonder why my old man use to B word about the gov't so much as a kid & being more interested in playing any kind of ball than listening to him i didn't pay attention .

But now that i'm older it just amazes me how much the gov't gets away with & as long as they keep the infighting going we all focus on the stuff that doesn't really matter & the stuff that does just goes by the way side .

If they could actually allow it to be monitored how much money comes in the back door of the US gov't i bet we could all see exactly why a lot of the decisions being made are made . 

From the spraying of the troops in Nam, to adding scientists to committees on sweeteners that cause cancer, to the EPA looking the other way with the dumping of chemicals in the making of tephlon then allowing it to be manufactured knowing that the dioxins would cause cancer/birth defects & such .

So there is more corruption than we could ever know if there were ever the chance to be a fly on the wall of our own gov't i'm sure we the people would be flabbergasted of what we could here .

And they are at every level getting deeper & deeper into our lives & wallets all while we vote them in to do so so we truly have no one to blame but our selves . I guess as long as the divide & conquer mentality remains in politics & in the good ole USA it will continue ...

Just recently with Pelosi's husband his slap on the hand with the DUI & the in trading stuff then the Hunter thing for sure get's swept away as to not uncover more garbage for a setting president . 

And that in part i feel is why the hate for Trump from his first days in office was so high from the very start he wasn't a "Insider" & those in charge that knew the inner workings knew that he would be much harder to handle than those already in the inner circle so start the Russian rumor mill & more . 

But ask those that believe & hate him & you would get a totally different answer as we have seen still today 2 yrs + removed from office ... Yet the corruption continues !! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

All the FBI / DOJ scandals discussion here..

Russia collusion / FISA abuse

Whitmer fednapping

School board meeting parents are domestic terrorists

J6 fed involvement & DC jail gulag with no due process.

Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation.

Etc...

And remember  @ChiGoose has told us that politicians, Grassley in this case, who tell us they are after the truth are only after the truth and nothing more.  Any political ramifications that may come from these things are coincidental.

Wow - nice condensed version of DR’s twitter page - great job!

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wow - nice condensed version of DR’s twitter page - great job!

Care to comment on the obvious corruption of the DOJ and the FBI ? I'm sure you can somehow blame it on Trumps mean tweets.

• Like (+1) 1

They spied on Trump and his campaign. Proven fact.

The FBI, DOJ, media and big tech all covered for Biden with the Hunter laptop. Proven for media and big tech, now with whistle blowers from inside FBI saying same.

If that laptop in October 2020 had the exact same information on it, yet it belonged to Don Jr......ummmm yeah.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

It's no secret that the big alphabet agencies in the DOJ are rife with corruption and weaponized incompetence. Has been the case for decades. Denial of this simple fact is a clear indicator that you don't think seriously about the state of the USG.

If (big IF) a Republican takes the White House following the 2024 election their first order of business should be firing massive numbers of GS administrators from these agencies.

And replace them with Republicans who have integrity?  Sort of another draining of the swamp with even more idiotic creatures?  Maybe even with some more christian nationalists?  Nah. 

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

And replace them with Republicans who have integrity?  Sort of another draining of the swamp with even more idiotic creatures?  Maybe even with some more christian nationalists?  Nah. 

Yeah, imagine wanting people aligned with your view on how to run an administration to actually run that administration. Must be fascism or something.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yeah, imagine wanting people aligned with your view on how to run an administration to actually run that administration. Must be fascism or something.

Not my point at all but you do your thing. 

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Not my point at all but you do your thing. 

Then what is your point? That the DOJ operates just fine as is? There's 70+ years of history that would defy you.

6 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Care to comment on the obvious corruption of the DOJ and the FBI ? I'm sure you can somehow blame it on Trumps mean tweets.

LOL!  Have you met BSTime before?

• Haha (+1) 1