POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

3 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Constantly posting random Twitter biased hacks doesn't help support anyone's case.  On either side.  It could be announced that we cured cancer, and if it was proven that a "liberal" did it, this guy would complain.  And there are plenty of liberal Twitter hacks that would do the same if places were reversed.

Just now, cle23 said:

Constantly posting random Twitter biased hacks doesn't help support anyone's case.  On either side.  It could be announced that we cured cancer, and if it was proven that a "liberal" did it, this guy would complain.  And there are plenty of liberal Twitter hacks that would do the same if places were reversed.

Get a grip. It's a part of the conversation that's out there. Out there includes here on this forum. I happen to agree with the statement made.

You can embed tweets here. It's allowed. I will continue to. If you don't like it please ignore. 

Just now, DRsGhost said:

Get a grip. It's a part of the conversation that's out there. Out there includes here on this forum. I happen to agree with the statement made.

You can embed tweets here. It's allowed. I will continue to. If you don't like it please ignore. 

Right, you are free to do as you please.  Just stating that this dude is complaining about something that hasn't happened yet.  And making statements about things that haven't happened yet.  

If they don't agree with someone, it's just trash, trash, trash 24/7 until you can hope something sticks.  It's insanity.

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I may be a fascist, but I am strictly PG, maybe PG-13.  

Didn't Lehnerd Skinerd sing about weed? Pardon the misspelling!

This upcoming presser from the AG will probably tell us nothing... it'll be all fluff.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, cle23 said:

Right, you are free to do as you please.  Just stating that this dude is complaining about something that hasn't happened yet.  And making statements about things that haven't happened yet.  

If they don't agree with someone, it's just trash, trash, trash 24/7 until you can hope something sticks.  It's insanity.

Have you happened to watch CNN or MSNBC over the past seven years?

:doh:

Just now, DRsGhost said:

Have you happened to watch CNN or MSNBC over the past seven years?

:doh:

No, I literally haven't, because it's the same.  Notice I didn't single out either side on this one as they both do it.  You just happen to be by far the most "vocal" about it, and you only post garbage "conservative" talking heads.

5 minutes ago, cle23 said:

No, I literally haven't, because it's the same.  Notice I didn't single out either side on this one as they both do it.  You just happen to be by far the most "vocal" about it, and you only post garbage "conservative" talking heads.

Of course they both do it. 

Only one side however works hand in glove with government bureaucrats, leakers and big tech censorship partners.

1 minute ago, Nineforty said:

lmao... DOJ just ordered the unsealing of the warrant. get yo popcorn 

LOL.

Don't make too much.

Nothing there.

ADDED:  "Bombshell"...........LOL

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Nineforty said:

except the BOMBSHELL that they are releasing the search warrant. 

The Affidavit regarding the "search" would be better... the search warrant is just a formal item.

• Like (+1) 2