POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Thank you vice president Pence, for saying what needs to be said . 

Meh. I guess. It's well past time for the do. Boilerplate condemnations asking for transparency and investigations are useless. 

The banana republics have overplayed their hand. 

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I think they planned everything the Trumptards need to define as "fake" for their reality to function. 

the only tard is you billztime.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There's a real chance that what happened here is:

In the chaos of closing up the Trump White House, they just grabbed everything, not realizing they took classified materials. When asked to return it, Trump refused for whatever reason (could be as innocuous as he thought the stuff was his), but then ultimately returned it when he realized he could get in trouble. The GSA then looked at the documents and felt that they were missing some and referred it to the FBI who obtained and then executed a search warrant.

Maybe they find nothing. Maybe they find some things and take them, but ultimately decide this wasn't malicious and do not file charges. Maybe there is something deeper going on here (like selling access / information) that they will charge. We don't know right now.

But it would be nice if Trump would make the search warrant public.

Ha! Now you want Trump to help the people who just broke into his house while he was out of town? Sure Goose…that’s probably what he’ll do! 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ha! Now you want Trump to help the people who just broke into his house while he was out of town? Sure Goose…that’s probably what he’ll do! 

"help the people who broke into his house"   that's like a cool Tucker spin.  I bet they were Antifa. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Talk about conspiracy theory believing morons...

Toilet note gate!

:lol:

Well, the dems treat the constitution like it was printed on toilet paper. They believe every document is flushable.

Edited by Wacka

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Hopefully nobody in the White House knew ahead of time. It wouldn't be appropriate for the administration to have been briefed on this beforehand.

"Plausable deniability"

• Agree 1

When it comes to the raid I will hold judgement for a little while because it would not shocking to me that a politician was doing illegal things. Both sides have been caught and prosecuted successfully so I will wait. If the FBI does not lay out it's case in short order though this will be blatantly a political hit job. 

18 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well, the dems treat the constitution like it was printed on toilet paper. They believe every document is flushable.

https://www.predictwise.com/blog/republicans-hate-the-constitution

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The White House should not be coordinating with the FBI on ongoing investigations. It's not plausible deniability, it's how things are supposed to work.

Goose….you said it in your very own response. It’s how things are ‘supposed to’ work. Calling Dr Freud! 

The Department of Justice is part of the Executive branch.

If they are planning a "raid" on a former President's house and they DON'T inform the current president, they are being deceitful.

I can only assume in this case, the people who are actually running this administration were well aware.

• Like (+1) 1