POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

I have read that the GSA Sent those boxes to Mar-A Lago several weeks or months ago. The govt knows what is in them and had them for months and months before Trump did.  THE SAFE OF HIS THEY BROKE INTO WAS EMPTY.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Wacka said:

I have read that the GSA Sent those boxes to Mar-A Lago several weeks or months ago. The govt knows what is in them and had them for months and months before Trump did.  THE SAFE OF HIS THEY BROKE INTO WAS EMPTY.

I have read that the GSA sent them, but there were also reports of Trump taking documents all the way back in January/February.  So it depends on what they were looking for.

Just now, cle23 said:

I have read that the GSA sent them, but there were also reports of Trump taking documents all the way back in January/February.  So it depends on what they were looking for.

Nah, I'm sure the guy who rips up documents and throws them in the toilet handled all of those documents properly and provided the GSA with everything they asked for...

This has less to do with Trump and more to do with the FBI trying to create a violent flashpoint for some reason.  They've been banging that domestic terror drum and nothing has happened.  

They want their "See! See! We told you *they* were violent!"  moment and they will keep trying to provoke one, and keep raising the provocation level.  

• Agree 1

Just now, dpberr said:

This has less to do with Trump and more to do with the FBI trying to create a violent flashpoint for some reason.  They've been banging that domestic terror drum and nothing has happened.  

They want their "See! See! We told you *they* were violent!"  moment and they will keep trying to provoke one, and keep raising the provocation level.  

This is insane. Just so you know. This is the rantings of someone who has completely lost touch with reality. Log off. Go touch some grass. The internet is rotting your brain.

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Nah, I'm sure the guy who rips up documents and throws them in the toilet handled all of those documents properly and provided the GSA with everything they asked for...

Exactly.  And even if they did send them, they were obviously requested.  And WHY were they taken/requested?

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

Exactly.  And even if they did send them, they were obviously requested.  And WHY were they taken/requested?

There's a real chance that what happened here is:

In the chaos of closing up the Trump White House, they just grabbed everything, not realizing they took classified materials. When asked to return it, Trump refused for whatever reason (could be as innocuous as he thought the stuff was his), but then ultimately returned it when he realized he could get in trouble. The GSA then looked at the documents and felt that they were missing some and referred it to the FBI who obtained and then executed a search warrant.

Maybe they find nothing. Maybe they find some things and take them, but ultimately decide this wasn't malicious and do not file charges. Maybe there is something deeper going on here (like selling access / information) that they will charge. We don't know right now.

But it would be nice if Trump would make the search warrant public.

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

There's a real chance that what happened here is:

In the chaos of closing up the Trump White House, they just grabbed everything, not realizing they took classified materials. When asked to return it, Trump refused for whatever reason (could be as innocuous as he thought the stuff was his), but then ultimately returned it when he realized he could get in trouble. The GSA then looked at the documents and felt that they were missing some and referred it to the FBI who obtained and then executed a search warrant.

Maybe they find nothing. Maybe they find some things and take them, but ultimately decide this wasn't malicious and do not file charges. Maybe there is something deeper going on here (like selling access / information) that they will charge. We don't know right now.

But it would be nice if Trump would make the search warrant public.

What I've got to ask is for the sake of retrieving or seizing a few boxes of documents, could the DOJ/FBI have been any less discrete?  Maybe they should have thrown in a couple dozen SWAT team guys repelling down ropes from Blackhawk helicopters dropping tear gas canisters onto the property?   

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What I've got to ask is for the sake of retrieving or seizing a few boxes of documents, could the DOJ/FBI have been any less discrete?  Maybe they should have thrown in a couple dozen SWAT team guys repelling down ropes from Blackhawk helicopters dropping tear gas canisters onto the property?   

From reports, they showed up in plain clothes and the secret service brought them where they needed to go. Many people in the building didn't realize what was happening until after.

Which seems very discrete. 

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

Biden and his buddies? The director of the FBI is a trump appointee ....champ

You must have skipped school when they taught school.  Ever hear of the DOJ dope?

Edited by Irv

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

From reports, they showed up in plain clothes and the secret service brought them where they needed to go. Many people in the building didn't realize what was happening until after.

Which seems very discrete. 

30 agents?  Lots of flashing police lights at night.  Photos of agents with carrying automatic weapons.  Very discrete. 

I don't know what the idiots in this administration are thinking.  This will backfire badly on them.  How this bunch of clucks got elected with be studied with bewilderment and amusement decades from now.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Eyeroll 1