POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

The only people talking civil war are on the right.

Nobody wants a civil war but some people just can’t stop talking about it for some reason. 

Yeah, don't talk about it and keep doing what you're doing and it will all go away, eh?

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

The Trump appointed FBI Director?

Shh… you can’t be bringing facts into this conversation!

Besides, even if it is a Trump appointee, or Trump employee, or someone who relies on Trump for their livelihood, the second they remove their tongue from his ass, they are re-classified as a deep state RINO liberal.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Didn’t realize Bingobongo was a big fan of Hillary having classified emails on her personal server. Huh. That’s weird. 

Huh?

6 minutes ago, 716er said:

Wasn't @Doc the one bitching about the January 6th commission and saying that if Trump did anything wrong he should be prosecuted as anyone else would? Maybe I'm getting my Trump ball-lickers mixed up.

So this is about J6?  Right.  Simp.

Edited by Doc
spacing

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?

From what we know, this search warrant was in relation to the classified documents Trump illegally had at Mar A Lago.

If going after that is upsetting to someone, then I can only assume that they had no problem with Hillary’s emails. 

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Literally read the words from Trump’s statement. He whines like a toddler who didn’t get dessert. 

And screw this banana republic crap. Trump took classified documents from the White House and refused to return them for months. This search is in relation to that.

Anyone who values law and order and/or was upset over Hillary’s emails should be ok with this. Unless it’s really all about partisanship. 

Total BS. Never any investigation of Hillary by DOJ or FBI. They did absolutely nothing. These types of “disputes” for lack of a better term come up often with past Presidents. A political stunt move has NEVER taken place. This has ZERO to do with rule of law etc and you’re being disingenuous or are just a complete moron if you say it is: 

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

From what we know, this search warrant was in relation to the classified documents Trump illegally had at Mar A Lago.

If going after that is upsetting to someone, then I can only assume that they had no problem with Hillary’s emails. 

Again , nothing was ever done. Nor anything with Hunter Biden etc. This is a partisan political stunt in every way.