NFL+ Streaming Service Launches today

DrDawkinstein

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/National-Football-League-Launches-NFL+.aspx

Provided below is a breakdown of the NFL+ and NFL+ Premium products:

NFL+

Live local and primetime games on mobile and tablet devices

Live out-of-market preseason games across all devices

Live game audio (home, away and national calls) for every game of the season

NFL library programming on-demand (ad-free)

$4.99/month or $39.99/year

NFL+ Premium (includes features of product formerly known as NFL Game Pass)

All features of NFL+

Full game replays across devices (ad-free)

Condensed game replays across devices (ad-free)

Coaches Film including All-22 (ad-free)

$9.99/month or $79.99/year

So still no live-stream of out-of--market games. $40/year gets you live radio, $80/year gets you replays.

Looks like I'll still watch at the bar or find a stream online.

• Like (+1) 5

31 minutes ago, nucci said:

seems like a lotta money for nothing

Seems like a decent bang for the buck to me.  $6.65/month (less than a coke at the movie theater) for all 22, replays, shortcuts, local radio broadcasts, live preseason, etc... 

What's that? Hawaiian noises?

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, nucci said:

seems like a lotta money for nothing

Looks like a nice option for cord-cutters who live in their team’s local market, but yeah that’s about it.

Disappointed they won’t offer a package with all the live games. Full game replays are nice but I already get a bunch of those with NFL network.

edit - I take that back!

Well that’s stupid. Phone and tablet only? I guess I could probably cast it to my tv but I’d rather be able to download an NFL+ app and just use that on my tv (or fire stick, etc).

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Looks like a nice option for cord-cutters who live in their team’s local market, but yeah that’s about it.

Disappointed they won’t offer a package with all the live games. Full game replays are nice but I already get a bunch of those with NFL network.

I agree but it would cost them to produce games live on their own service. They would rather have someone else do it and pay them $3B

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

and your chicks for free?

Lol. Now I have that song in my head lol

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

Would be interested to see what's in the "NFL library programming on-demand (ad-free)."  If it's the full catalog of highlight films from the 60s and 70s, might be worth kicking the tires on this.

That would be awesome

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

edit - I take that back!

Well that’s stupid. Phone and tablet only? I guess I could probably cast it to my tv but I’d rather be able to download an NFL+ app and just use that on my tv (or fire stick, etc).

It said you can use the NFL App.  I have the NFL app on my TV that comes with the Roku stick.  I assume I can watch on the big TV using Roku.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.