The POTUS Has No Influence On Gas Prices .

In the past weeks here the wing nuts have argued that "the POTUS doesn't have any influence on the price of gas because the gas prices are so high that's not his fault that's Putin & Covid" I call BS as i have from the beginning !

It's awful funny that here just before the mid terms with early voting going on that in our area around Nashville that the gas price ALL OF THE SUDDEN in a weeks time have went from some $4.25 a gallon to $3.75 BUT BUT that's because of 🤔 WHAT ??

Because he's trying to buy more votes for his team until after the mid terms are over then the "Electric Agenda" will be back in full swing price gas & diesel so high that it will drive down car sales push GM, Ford, & the rest of the manufacturers into building those cars & supporting the presidents push on this stuff .

And all the wing nuts will still say "but the POTUS doesn't have any influence on gas prices" there are a bunch of leases out there that they can drill on & get fuel it's the fuel companies fault BLAH BLAH BLAH the same old BS that they been pushing since he got in office PUTIN- COVID - SUPPLY & DEMAND .

WTFE !! As a song once said i'll sell you some ocean front property in AZ & from my front porch you can see the sea !! Any takers ??

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes the hypocrisy is hilarious.  Even moreso since they're crowing about a 50 cent reduction, when we're still paying $2 more per gallon than when Joke took office.

the media breathlessly reporting every time gas goes down a couple cents per gallon is mind-boggling.

Actually, wait, no it’s not - since “their team” currently controls the executive branch.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

In the past weeks here the wing nuts have argued that "the POTUS doesn't have any influence on the price of gas because the gas prices are so high that's not his fault that's Putin & Covid" I call BS as i have from the beginning !

It's awful funny that here just before the mid terms with early voting going on that in our area around Nashville that the gas price ALL OF THE SUDDEN in a weeks time have went from some $4.25 a gallon to $3.75 BUT BUT that's because of 🤔 WHAT ??

Because he's trying to buy more votes for his team until after the mid terms are over then the "Electric Agenda" will be back in full swing price gas & diesel so high that it will drive down car sales push GM, Ford, & the rest of the manufacturers into building those cars & supporting the presidents push on this stuff .

And all the wing nuts will still say "but the POTUS doesn't have any influence on gas prices" there are a bunch of leases out there that they can drill on & get fuel it's the fuel companies fault BLAH BLAH BLAH the same old BS that they been pushing since he got in office PUTIN- COVID - SUPPLY & DEMAND .

WTFE !! As a song once said i'll sell you some ocean front property in AZ & from my front porch you can see the sea !! Any takers ??

You literally have no idea what you are talking about

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh boy.  Yet prices for everything still remain high and we're officially in a recession.

Oh, noooooo.... what are we gonna dooooooooooooooooo?

The entire GLOBE is in a recession... and we can thank you idiots for TRUMPFLATION.

IDIOTS

#TRE45ON and the GQP added $8btrillion to USA’s national debt and cut taxes 40% for wealthy corporations, including Trump’s and all his friends.

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

So enlighten me oh wise one ! Seeing as you are the smartest political mind here explain to me how & why with a common sense explanation & just maybe you may get me to flip to follow those brilliant enough to think that the POTUS has nothing to do with why in the 2 short years he's been in office every thing has went right to S**T !! 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

The entire GLOBE is in a recession... and we can thank you idiots for TRUMPFLATION.

IDIOTS

#TRE45ON and the GQP added $8btrillion to USA’s national debt and cut taxes 40% for wealthy corporations, including Trump’s and all his friends.

It's awful surprising that it all went to hell after Biden took over even though before everything was fine the economy was humming & every body despite their color or nationality were working .

But of course it has nothing to do with Biden HE'S THE GREATEST EVER !!  it's all Trump that's for sure ...

WTFE !! I think your reply is the pot calling the kettle black !! 

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

and of course anyone paying attention realizes the direct tie to Joey fist bumping the Saudi’s into significantly increasing production, probably until November 3rd, and who knows what he committed in exchange. Sure, it would be nice if it was domestically sourced instead of having to beg the Saudi’s on bended knee because of our own irrationally…

or maybe the libs are correct, it’s got nothing to do with policy impact on supply…. it’s just that renewable energy has finally got some wind in it sails??? 😂 and probably gasoline consumption has decreased this summer (that’s how gasoline seasonality works right??) or maybe vacationers only take the Tesla now ? 

thank goodness we will leave our great great great great grandchildren a .2 degree cooler earth with all these great austerity measures!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

IDIOTS

Thank you for bringing JJ BriereBear to my attention. Now I know where to get thoughtful analysis when you are grounded and not allowed to use the computer. Much appreciated!