Bills sign G Jordan Simmons

YoloinOhio

Concerning Saffold & rib injuries, rib injuries can take a considerable amount of time to heal, any doctors in the house that could narrow down the average time for a couple or few ribs to heal up enough fora NFL linemen to be able to play effectively???

Go Bills!!!

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Concerning Saffold & rib injuries, rib injuries can take a considerable amount of time to heal, any doctors in the house that could narrow down the average time for a couple or few ribs to heal up enough fora NFL linemen to be able to play effectively???

Go Bills!!!

do we know exactly what kind of rib injury he has from the accident? I didn’t see anything specific

10 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

I think this just means he won't be back in a week or 2 - we need a G to replace him and add a body in the meantime.  

No concerns at all.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

When I was a senior, there was a sophomore girl named Jordan Simmons that was just beautiful.  I don't think this is the same person.

but the level of attraction is still the same.

• Haha (+1) 5

21 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

do we know exactly what kind of rib injury he has from the accident? I didn’t see anything specific

I read/heard somewhere it was “ a couple of ribs” but that’s the extent of it. Nowadays thatxx as s as bout all we are gonna hear.

19 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I think this just means he won't be back in a week or 2 - we need a G to replace him and add a body in the meantime.  

No concerns at all.  

You’re probably right, he’s was on the sidelines laughing with teammates according to what I heard/read.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

I'm not a doctor.  I cracked my ribs last year from a fall.  Had trouble sleeping as well.  Had to sleep in a recliner for 6 weeks.  Had trouble doing a lot of basic life things like sitting down and standing up.  It sucked.  I wish Saffold well.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

This could definitely be a problem.    We might get more Boettger than I care to see.  

I don’t think Ike will be ready to start the season, but might be saffolds replacement after he gets his 2nd inevitable injury. 

Saw a picture of Saffold riding the peddle and arm bike (Schwinn Airdyne) in today’s TC photos so it can’t be particularly bad, jmo. I’m confident he gonna be good to go relatively soon…, 👍

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.