JA is Fitzy's favorite QB

BillsFan619

Pretty cool stuff. I know he didn't but it would've been cool for him to retire as a Bill.

"...My favorite quarterback to watch is Josh Allen. It’s just–the game is not supposed to be easy, I promise it’s not easy to anybody who has ever watched me play. It looks like I have struggled to throw the ball 10 yards sometimes...Josh Allen is my favorite because he makes it look effortless.”

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2022/06/06/josh-allen-ryan-fitzpatrick-favorite-quarterback/

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nice piece, but it's from June 6th. That's forever ago on this forum. But in your defense I expected it to be an actual thread topic.

On 6/6/2022 at 9:45 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

What dynasty?

Lighten up Francis…, 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

The one that's coming. I just took a little jaunt in my Tardis. It's happening.

I hope you are right. My guess is Allen's career with the Bills will be similar to Ben's with the Steelers in that he will have a couple of Lombardi trophy's and a HOF career. The Bills will do a lot more winning than losing just like the Steelers did with Ben. I doubt a dynasty happens. I don't think you will see a run like the Pats had with Bill and Tom ever again.

• Eyeroll 2

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

I hope you are right. My guess is Allen's career with the Bills will be similar to Ben's with the Steelers in that he will have a couple of Lombardi trophy's and a HOF career. The Bills will do a lot more winning than losing just like the Steelers did with Ben. I doubt a dynasty happens. I don't think you will see a run like the Pats had with Bill and Tom ever again.

If the Bill-Tom Dynasty is the bar you're setting, then you're right to ask: What dynasty?

But I think/hope we've entered a new era for the Bills that will bring with it many playoff wins and more than one SB appearance.  I think our children and grandchildren will look back at the 2020's as a beautiful time in Bills history.  

10 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

If the Bill-Tom Dynasty is the bar you're setting, then you're right to ask: What dynasty?

But I think/hope we've entered a new era for the Bills that will bring with it many playoff wins and more than one SB appearance.  I think our children and grandchildren will look back at the 2020's as a beautiful time in Bills history.  

I just want one Super Bowl championship. Of course I hope the Bills can win more but I would be happy just to see them do it one time.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

I just want one Super Bowl championship. Of course I hope the Bills can win more but I would be happy just to see them do it one time.

It will definitely be a surreal moment for many fans of the Bills to see our team in what would be the most epic parade in SB history. I for one will admit they'll be more than a few tears shed that day no doubt.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Greg S said:

NFL changed rules on enforcement of cheating to ensure this?

22 hours ago, Greg S said:

You don’t have to have a run like Bill and Tom to be considered a dynasty 

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You don’t have to have a run like Bill and Tom to be considered a dynasty 

Even a run like the Cowboys had in the 90's when they won 3 Super Bowls will be difficult. Injuries, managing the salary cap, 32 teams in the league. I do think the Bills will get a couple of Super Bowl championships with Allen over his career. Josh is a better athlete then Ben but I could see him having a similar career that Ben had with the Steelers just with better stats. Basically 2 Super Bowl championships, many AFCE titles, playoff appearances. A team that is usually in the mix to contend year in and year out. When its over Josh gets a gold jacket and a trip to Canton OH.

Edited by Greg S
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.