Saffold hurt a couple ribs in a car accident

DrPJax

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I get that but he seems to go out of his way to give vague answers that will have no competitive impact whatsoever.  Can't imagine what it's like to live with him.

McD's wife:  Honey, what do you want for dinner tonight?

McD:  A lean meat cooked in the over between 350 and 375 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes along with two low glycemic sides.

Medical privacy laws come into play here, he has little choice as to what he can divulge to the general public, just gotta get over our need to know is all. 

oh, and she needs to preheat the oven too 375 degrees, 😂

Go Bills!!!

Saffold is riding the Airdyne bike on the sidelines today at camp, it uses the upper body/arms…, so he must be coming along well, jmo

14 hours ago, DrPJax said:

Searched and didn’t see this as a topic?  Apparently hurt ribs in car accident, out for early part of camp and Trey officially starts on pup.   Sorry if posted earlier , didn’t show up in search. Delete if duplicate. Not a great way to start the new o lines chemistry. Sounds minor but sometimes rib injuries can show as fractures later on films.  Schedule is very tough early , beginning of season will be big challenge given many moving , new pieces. 

No team walks in perfect. This is about as minor a challenge as any team will have. 

22 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I get that but he seems to go out of his way to give vague answers that will have no competitive impact whatsoever.  Can't imagine what it's like to live with him.

He is working on being the GOAT Head Coach and the cheater here many claim to be it does it all of the time.

10 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Medical privacy laws come into play here, he has little choice as to what he can divulge to the general public, just gotta get over our need to know is all. 

Unprincipled reporters on the other hand can post information they get from sources and will claim "freedom of press" to protect sources illegally releasing information.

On 7/24/2022 at 7:08 PM, DrPJax said:

Searched and didn’t see this as a topic?  Apparently hurt ribs in car accident, out for early part of camp and Trey officially starts on pup.   Sorry if posted earlier , didn’t show up in search. Delete if duplicate. Not a great way to start the new o lines chemistry. Sounds minor but sometimes rib injuries can show as fractures later on films.  Schedule is very tough early , beginning of season will be big challenge given many moving , new pieces. 

I think McD will be very cautious with him knowing what he can bring to the O line . They have done the same with others in their time with the team like when Millano was hurt they had enough depth to let him completely his rehab & come back healthy .

Ford isn't the player that Scaffold is but he is a depth player that is trying to prove under the new O line coach Kromer that he is worthy of keeping on the team so i think Scaffold knowing Kramers blocking schemes & the depth that McD has at the beginning of camp this is just a bump in the road .

Nothing to see hear folks ...

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

This isn’t a big deal as ribs heal just fine, it’s 44 days from today the Rams game, he was in OTA’s, knows Kromer’s scheme, and is not a rookie.

I’d agree. That’s like 6 weeks from now. From my experience, 6 weeks and he should be okay. I guess it would depend on the severity and number of ribs damaged. I’d imagine he’d still be feeling pretty good by the start of the season. 

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Unprincipled reporters on the other hand can post information they get from sources and will claim "freedom of press" to protect sources illegally releasing information.

Be that as it may, McDermott isn’t going to divulge health information about his players, he’s not that sort of person. It matters that people do the right things, there has always been a minority that has no shame, it doesn’t mean the rest of us should go down that road. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.