Blue Helmet w/ White Standing Buffalo?

uticaclub

Does anyone else want to see this?

With all the alternative helmets coming out; I think the Bills should come out with a blue helmet for the first time with a Great White Buffalo. I think they would look nice with all white uniforms

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 8
  • Dislike 9

2 minutes ago, george c said:

I’m doubting we’ll see the red helmets. The Bills have that 4 SB curse with those unis, and it’s best left in the past.

‘I’m thinking blue as the OP stated. 

So the helmet lost Thurman?

No on blue helmets that reminds of UB Bulls football that the Buffalo Bills would be copying. Again I am a UB Bulls fan but that is for them we are the Bills stay in our own team identity. Stay with the white helmets. If anything I would like to see the white helmets with the red standing Buffalo more than once a year. I would like to reverse it the current white helmets with the charging Buffalo once or twice a year and the white helmets with the standing red Buffalo as the Bills permanent helmet. Especially if the Bills are going to play on grass again go to the standing red Buffalo like our grass field War Memorial Stadium days.

I wasn’t a fan of the red helmets because Fergy couldn’t see back in the day the other AFC East teams defenders and I am still not a fan we lost 4 Super Bowls in those red helmets they don’t bring back good memories we lost Super Bowls and they represent a lot of failure disappointment but if the Bills play some games in them that is fine. But I am old and I don’t consider the red helmets heritage or classic Bills helmets the white helmets with the red standing Buffalo is the Bills classic look. Go with the white helmets with standing red Buffalo we won two AFL championships in those helmets in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

One last point point when the new Bills stadium opens with grass field I would like to see like the War Memorial Stadium painting of the grass in the 1960’s Bills designs they had tiny Buffalo’s or different Bills word markings in the end zones on there highlight films you can see different Buffalo Bills designs markings in the end zones that the Bills would switch up so it wasn’t always the same design. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.