Watching Bills games in Germany

WotAGuy

We’ll be in Germany for the Berlin marathon for two of the Bills’ games 9/25 and 10/2.  

What are my best options to watch the game?  VPN?  I’d rather not go the bar route, but prefer to watch on my laptop, assuming there’s no TV option. I could use our Hulu Live account to watch with a VPN I suppose?

If VPN, what’s a good option to use?

Thanks!

Edited by WotAGuy

Amazon Firestick is cheap. Put Kodi on it and install The Crew plugin in the Kodi app. 

Then get a VPN. 

There's tons of links online to help.  You can stream just about anything, and I take the Firestick with me when I'm traveling 👍

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, delirious said:

Amazon Firestick is cheap. Put Kodi on it and install The Crew plugin in the Kodi app. 

Then get a VPN. 

There's tons of links online to help.  You can stream just about anything, and I take the Firestick with me when I'm traveling 👍

You guys spend a lot of money around here...when you are broke don't come crying to me...

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

I would purchase it once I get over there, correct?  They show the games live I believe?

Yep. Gamepass international shows every game live. You only have an issue if thr games are being shown by a broadcaster in that market. So you have to be a bit wary of prime time slots. If it is Sunday 1pm and 4.30pm US time then you should be absolutely fine. I have used mine in the UK, Spain, Italy, Croatia... shouldn't have an issue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If using GamePass International like a couple on here have suggested, you'll probably get a week's free trial when signing up. Now, what I've been doing is activating the free trial on the Sunday before the Bills kick off. Then as soon as they finish I cancel the free trial. Low and behold, the following week I'm entitled to another free trial! Repeat the previous week's process. Give it a go. I was doing this until about week 12 last season. 

Edited by BritBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

NFL Gamepass is easiest! 

However there is a bar called Belushi's at Rosa Luxembourg Platz that shows NFL games. Just ask them to make sure they put the Bills game on one of the TVs and they'll oblige.

They're both 1pm games, which means 7pm in Berlin, so you're good time-wise.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, BritBill said:

If using GamePass International like a couple on here have suggested, you'll probably get a week's free trial when signing up. Now, what I've been doing is activating the free trial on the Sunday before the Bills kick off. Then as soon as they finish I cancel the free trial. Low and behold, the following week I'm entitled to another free trial! Repeat the previous week's process. Give it a go. I was doing this until about week 12 last season. 

You know what you'll get:

image.thumb.jpeg.4e50e3243f0d7f3f37d38337683fb4fa.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gunvald's Husse said:

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman

Correct. Always try and get everything at Yorkshire’s favourite price! 

On 7/25/2022 at 7:45 PM, london_bills said:

bc3444c8c94bae8249f0bc08fd1dfd13 (1).jpg

Reminds me of National Lampoon’s European Vacation. 

19 hours ago, BritBill said:

Genuinely I find my £150 a year I pay for gamepass the BEST money I spend all year. Obviously for the Bills games but during the regular season the condensed game versions of the other games (about 40 mins a pop) are perfect for my morning and evening commute. Most weeks of the regular season I end up watching at least 10 or 11 games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Genuinely I find my £150 a year I pay for gamepass the BEST money I spend all year. Obviously for the Bills games but during the regular season the condensed game versions of the other games (about 40 mins a pop) are perfect for my morning and evening commute. Most weeks of the regular season I end up watching at least 10 or 11 games. 

I’ll watch the Bills then onto Sky for Redzone. Unless the 9:25 game is something enticing. 

I tend to do a 3 player (1 QB, 1TE and a ST/D)  TD accumulator for the later Sunday games so Redzone I can keep an eye on that. 

I tape SNF and MNF and will watch those the following mornings if I have the time (also known as working from home). 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.