Training Camp practice 7/24

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Yes. 

37 minutes ago, BTB said:

What a bust!   Now I need to start a new thread titled “starting lineup after Day 1 of camp”, and replace Crowder with McKenzie. 

I'd think McKenzie starting out with the 1's is more courtesy as the incumbent.  Could also be one of these where every day they alternate.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Will McDermott take them on a pre dawn run at like 5am tomorrow to some famous site and tell them if they don't come together right now then they will never come together like Remember the Titans?

That's all I want to know

Nick Tahou's!  Have to say their website is impressive!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Do you actually think there is a chance he wont?

He hasn’t been able to do it consistently up to this point. Idk much about punting mechanics so this is just a guess but I feel it takes a while to change muscle memory and have it down enough to keep it under pressure. I hope he does get it down and improves his accuracy so they’re not touchbacks. 

7 minutes ago, Process said:

I know someone that works for the bills and let's just say...this ain't true lol. But you can always count on Josh to say the right thing. 

Which part isn’t true: that Josh likes to go away for camp or that Fisher makes great Turkey burgers?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

About the turkey burger? Ive heard great things about the cafeteria 

Haha... About going to Roc for TC. Based on multiple comments from players on the turkey burger, that part seems legit. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Augie said:

Car crash? I was going to say this is the time of year I cross my fingers and hold my breath. A car crash I did not see coming. Hope it’s minor! 

Saying ribs McD said expected him back in due time.  

Doesn't sound major.  

Nothing good happens in July/August.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Process said:

Haha... About going to Roc for TC. Based on multiple comments from players on the turkey burger, that part seems legit. 

As I sit here and think about it, it makes sense. 

The players have to leave their homes and wives and routines to come sleep in a college dorm and eat cafeteria food for several weeks.

I’m sure there are some fun team building aspects to it, but I get why the players wouldn’t love it.

Besides, I think NFL players have mostly hated and dreaded training camp in general for the entire history of the league. Maybe less so now that it’s less physical and the league got rid of two-a-days, but still.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

As I sit here and think about it, it makes sense. 

The players have to leave their homes and wives and routines to come sleep in a college dorm and eat cafeteria food for several weeks.

I’m sure there are some fun team building aspects to it, but I get why the players wouldn’t love it.

Besides, I think NFL players have mostly hated and dreaded training camp in general for the entire history of the league. Maybe less so now that it’s less physical and the league got rid of two-a-days, but still.

Yea, the majority of the players hate it. But it's not a big thing lol...just young multi millionaires that aren't into living in college dorm rooms for a few weeks. They'll survive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.