Training Camp practice 7/24

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Fun times. Since you're "juss sayin," why not spell my name correctly.

Also, why not refer to which questions I asked to Josh.

Was it this one?
As you had some  downtime and you come here and see these camps are sold out. Every ticket it sold. Does it remind you quickly of the expectations that are on this team and on you and everything else?

Or was it this one?

What about this being the next step toward achieving your and this team's high expectations? Sean said, we're here to work. But the exptectations are out there, I think somebody said Vegas has the Bills the favorite to win the Super Bowl. How is this the next step toward achieving that?

How about this one?
You said, `You've got a new mindset.'  Can you expand on that? How has the mindset changed in some ways or maybe narrowed?

And the follow up (after he said, `We need to find a way.'):

Does that linger, the fact that this team hasn't found a way? You've found a way to get to a point, but you've not found the way to get to that. Does that linger?

Thanks for all the input. I'll be constantly hitting refresh awaiting your response, because, after all, you know better than me in how to do my job.

jw

that warrow. what a loser.

On the first question you did kind of say the same thing twice in those first two sentences, and the question kind of ended up being a pretty yes or no question. It also kind of seemed like it was pretty obvious what the answer to it is. Josh basically treated it like you asked how he felt about camp being sold out and about those expectations, which the expectations part has been asked and answered a lot this off season.

Second question, I'm not exactly sure what you were asking, kind of seemed like you were asking about those expectations again which he'd just answered, or maybe about training camp as the next step in getting to where they're trying to get to, which seems to be how Josh took it.

Question 3 and 3b best questions of the four.

Not saying I know more about doing your job than you do, obviously I don't, but as a consumer of sports media I do have an opinion about it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.