Training Camp practice 7/24

YoloinOhio

Man, there’s been A LOT of praise coming from Bernard, his speed, and his coverage skills, stretching all the way back to rookie minicamp. Ideally he’d play Milano’s position in the 4-2-5, but if he continues to progress he’ll have to find a role on the field. Maybe that means taking Taron Johnson off and running a 4-3 more often, I don’t know. Taron is a CB with a LB mentality so we’ve been able to get away with running 70% nickel. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I'll say it again - Cook was the most important addition to the offense this offseason. He gives us an element that was entirely missing from our offense.

I doubt you'll find anyone to disagree with this.  I am also hoping OJH adds another dimension to the O with 2 TE sets. 

36 minutes ago, Process said:

Yea, the majority of the players hate it. But it's not a big thing lol...just young multi millionaires that aren't into living in college dorm rooms for a few weeks. They'll survive.

I think they've all been clear on there being things they like and don't like about it, plus aren't they only there for like 1 week or something?

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'd think McKenzie starting out with the 1's is more courtesy as the incumbent.  Could also be one of these where every day they alternate.

Nick Tahou's!  Have to say their website is impressive!

I mean if a team can't come together over garbage plates then the season is lost I am afraid...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Me personally, I feel like this is the year McKenzie finally nails down the punt returner spot, AND takes one to the house during the regular season.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't have high hopes for him.  

If in fact he does become our full time KR/PR, and then I assume Diggs, Davis, Crowder, Shakir all lock up roster spots, who's on the outside looking in?  And how many receivers will the Bills carry?  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.