Training Camp practice 7/24

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’m hoping they sign Haden prior to the Rams game. I’d like to see a veteran on the field against Kupp. Although I think Elam may turn out to be a good CB, I don’t want him baptized by Kupp 

Kupp is in the slot 66% of the time. So Taron will be matched up with him a lot. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Who in the hell is Raheem Blackshear?

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Good to see so many newcomers making an impact. 4/5 on that list.

Blackshear is the UDFA RB who said he models his game after another star RB. 
EDIT: he actually compared himself to Debo Samuel, not another RB.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'll say it again - Cook was the most important addition to the offense this offseason. He gives us an element that was entirely missing from our offense.

Yep, they were determined to have that role filled, even after we were jilted by the Commander (that still sounds stupid to me!).  It was clearly a priority for what they are trying to build. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Spencerb8672 said:

Does anybody live stream practice??

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Not allowed.

That's also why they don't charge for admission.  Recall years back Washington charged admission to training camp.  As soon as you do that scouts from other teams are now allowed in and can film.  So Skins dumped that idea rather quickly. 

That was probably 20 years ago when that happened, rules may have changed since, but back then was how it worked.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'll say it again - Cook was the most important addition to the offense this offseason. He gives us an element that was entirely missing from our offense.

Absolutely. 

Just think with our offense with all of our talented WRs and Knox, Cook is going to come out of the backfield with a LB covering him.

That's a huge mismatch

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

Saffold in a car crash and on nfi 

Car crash? I was going to say this is the time of year I cross my fingers and hold my breath. A car crash I did not see coming. Hope it’s minor! 

Will McDermott take them on a pre dawn run at like 5am tomorrow to some famous site and tell them if they don't come together right now then they will never come together like Remember the Titans?

That's all I want to know

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.