Who wins the NFC South?

YoloinOhio

Division winner predictions   

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC South?

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

And OLAVE is gonna eat

They got one rough schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if Carolina gets the W.C. and Winston throws too many picks. They should have gotten Jimmy G.

On 7/23/2022 at 11:11 AM, frostbitmic said:

Tampa will clinch the division before Thanksgiving and will sweep the division 14-3

New Orleans has famous Jameis and a new HC ... 9-8 at best

Panthers have upgraded at QB if Mayfield is healthy... Too bad for them McCaffrey is always injured 6-11

Atlanta could have the first pick in the 2023 draft. 2-15

Agreed on Atlanta....but Baker could find some JuJu. They may and should make some offensive moves between cuts and the trade deadline.

Edited by nosejob

The Saints have a real chance. I’ll never predict this as the season Brady loses it, but I think we could see a 2019 type version of Brady. Brady was the beneficiary of a stacked Tampa roster, now they’ve lost some guys, and others have aged. I don’t think Brady has a ton of weapons on offense. The Saints have a great D and better offensive talent than the Bucs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.