Jason McCourty joining GMFB & tells Eisen who he would want at QB in a single big game .. very powerful

CorkScrewHill

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

This warranted it’s own thread? 😳🤦‍♂️

This is helpful, I think. I mean, I had heard of this Allen guy, but I didn’t realize he could single-handedly take on the world! That is some Super Hero stuff there!

I don’t have the stat at my fingertips, but the scarcity of late comebacks by Rodgers is rather shocking. He seems so focused on not turning the ball over (he had 37 TD and only 4 INT’s last year, 48/5 the year before) that it seems to lead him to be afraid to take shots to win games. I’m not sure if that’s the reason, but I would expect more come from behind victories from a guy like that. Josh is indeed very special. I NEVER count him out! 

EDIT: I looked it up. Rodgers is tied for 9th on the all-time 4Q comeback list….behind the greatness of QB’s named Dalton, Tanneyhill, Derrick Carr and Matt Ryan. Rodgers is great…..in his own way.  Josh has averaged 2 4Q comebacks per year. If he had done this as long as Rodgers has been in the league, Josh would be ahead by a comfortable 32-18 margin. That says something about each of these guys. 

1 hour ago, Billsfanatixs said:

I remember when men were men, just saying the word requisite makes me think, maybe this guy should be on a dress stiching forum.

Having a broader vocabulary than some others should not have you relegated to some lower level of discussion than you are capable of. Sometimes another word just works better. 

Edited by Augie

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

This is helpful, I think. I mean, I had heard of this Allen guy, but I didn’t realize he could single-handedly take on the world! That is some Super Hero stuff there!

I don’t have the stat at my fingertips, but the scarcity of late comebacks by Rodgers is rather shocking. He seems so focused on not turning the ball over (he had 37 TD and only 4 INT’s last year) seems to lead him to be afraid to take shots to win games. I’m not sure if that’s the reason, but I would expect more come from behind victories from a guy like that. Josh is indeed very special. I NEVER count him out! 

EDIT: I looked it up. Rodgers is tied for 9th on the all-time 4Q comeback list….behind the greatness of QB’s named Dalton, Tanneyhill, Derrick Carr and Matt Ryan. Rodgers is great…..in his own way. 

Having a broader vocabulary than some others should not have you relegated to some lower level of discussion than you are capable of. Sometimes another word just works better. 

Come on man, tryin to talk to people who like more content, sorry i added a line of text to your life that you cant handle. 

I come here to talk football, not to be brow beat by some hall monitor that has importantcy issues. Not sure if thats a word, but let it sink in.

You are still a Bills fan, and when can't relate to having the last word. Take your shot, ill let it bounce off my chin like so many ba**s. 

Go Bills!

5 minutes ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Come on man, tryin to talk to people who like more content, sorry i added a line of text to your life that you cant handle. 

I come here to talk football, not to be brow beat by some hall monitor that has importantcy issues. Not sure if thats a word, but let it sink in.

You are still a Bills fan, and when can't relate to having the last word. Take your shot, ill let it bounce off my chin like so many ba**s. 

Go Bills!

I can “handle” it just fine. In fact, I’m OK with this thread about nothing other than the novel concept that Josh Allen is a good QB. Not exactly ground breaking stuff, but I can elect NOT to click when I want. So I got that going for me.  :)

22 minutes ago, Billsfanatixs said:

I remember when men were men, just saying the word requisite makes me think, maybe this guy should be on a dress stiching forum.

yes all real men should have a two-syllable vocabulary, max.

Yya damn right it did, If you want a forum with zero content then you are climbing the right tree. No hard feelings bro, but what the hell else is there to talk about? Go Bills

Were you a mod on the Bills forum back in the day? I think you put me in jail for a week. Here i go again!

random spew isn't content. 

Let's hope a current mod is awake to do the job now. 

I just read the whole thread.  I'll come back and read more of it later too.  I'd read the bottom of a Kleenex box right now if it made some obscure reference to the Buffalo Bills. 

Can not wait for this season to get rolling!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Men can't have vocabularies?

Yya damn right it did, If you want a forum with zero content then you are climbing the right tree. No hard feelings bro, but what the hell else is there to talk about? Go Bills

Were you a mod on the Bills forum back in the day? I think you put me in jail for a week. Here i go again!

This reminds me of a street punk talking to a cop while being arrested for disturbing the peace. "Ain't you the copper who arrested me for robbing that liquor store last year?  I did jail time for that."

And a post in an existing thread is every bit as much "content" as a post starting a new thread. As you might imagine there are many threads covering this same topic were your post could have/should have gone. 

This thread is far more litter, than content, IMO.

I remember when men were men,...

And sheep were nervous. 

It's 2022. You might want to try and catch up.

Oh, and "in"

• Awesome! (+1) 2

@DC Tom Send the signal!

9024502C-2BB2-4788-A579-688562751077.jpeg

2 hours ago, Billsfanatixs said:

I shoulda booted yer azz..🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 6

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Wilcotts is well known dullard who struggles to speak, Hopkins is a fresh ex-jock who just retired, Morrison, like the other two, is an "analyst" which means another ex jock who opinionates.   None are reporters/journalists, so none of them are "reporting" anything.   I couldn't find anything where any of them were blaming Josh, who had just completed a record setting playoff run: 2 games completion g 77% for 632 yards, 9TDs and 0 INT.

What did they all say?  When did you hear it?

Weo, I’m not disagreeing with you at all.  It was in passing on NFLR on their respective shows.  No argument on any of these morons as I’ve grown tired of each of them.  I enjoy Pat and Jim on MTC, Bob Pappa as he was sharp especially when Tucker was

on the morning show, Polian on Wednesday nights, and Alex Marvez is pretty sharp.

My point is there are national analysts/hosts who make stupid comments like this one.  I don’t agree with it, but don’t get you’re rubarb up on me brother (as my mom used to say).  I know like all of us it was terrible coaching decisions and Wallace sucked when we needed him most.

Dan Leberfeld (Jets dude on NFLR) made a nice comment not just on coaching, but his assertion was we were  in dire need of Tre and was seen in those 13 seconds.  I don’t 100% agree, but it couldn’t hurt.

As my pain o the ars coach BB says, we’re onto Cincinnati.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/23/2022 at 8:17 AM, machine gun kelly said:

The cool thing is this is going to be a Brady/Manning rivalry and the national media will take sides.  Before that like is middle aged guys was a Kelly/Marino rivalry.  I always thought Elway was that third rail.  In that way I see possibly Herbert to be our third rail.

Man it’s going to be a fun decade or longer if everyone stays healthy.

In this seminal Golden Era of QBs, there's gonna be more than just those three.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.