Jason McCourty joining GMFB & tells Eisen who he would want at QB in a single big game .. very powerful

CorkScrewHill

I told myself I wouldn't watch the KC playoff game for years - but of course I watched most of it when they showed it on the NFL network last night. Still can't watch the end.

But watching JA is jaw-dropping, almost the whole time.  He just does it all - his ability to evade pressure and improvise is superior to anyone I've ever seen at the position. He has every tool imaginable, is as athletic as anyone in the game, and mentally, he's both intelligent and fearless.  And he is CLUTCH.

Do you believe it now, Trinity? This is the guy we slogged through a few decades for.  I'm excited for so many things this season - but I'm mostly excited just to watch him play again.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Success said:

I told myself I wouldn't watch the KC playoff game for years - but of course I watched most of it when they showed it on the NFL network last night. Still can't watch the end.

But watching JA is jaw-dropping, almost the whole time.  He just does it all - his ability to evade pressure and improvise is superior to anyone I've ever seen at the position. He has every tool imaginable, is as athletic as anyone in the game, and mentally, he's both intelligent and fearless.  And he is CLUTCH.

Do you believe it now, Trinity? This is the guy we slogged through a few decades for.  I'm excited for so many things this season - but I'm mostly excited just to watch him play again.

The game is very watchable as long as you stop at the right moment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Success said:

The other night they showed the Bills Tampa Bay game from last year. My wife flipped to it right at the beginning of the fourth quarter. 
   We watched in awe until Diggs got mugged in the EZ/No call. 
   It’s almost more amazing to watch him when you know it’s coming and you can actually stay relaxed and really watch.

• Like (+1) 1

Totally missed he is joining GMFB - haven't watched in the offseason and since Kay left.  The times I've checked in it was depressing 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Solomon Wilcotts, Brad Hopkins, Kirk Morrison, and I can keep going Weo.  It was ridiculous.  I wanted to rip the radio out of my car yelling, “DID YOU WATCH THE GAME”.

Wilcotts is well known dullard who struggles to speak, Hopkins is a fresh ex-jock who just retired, Morrison, like the other two, is an "analyst" which means another ex jock who opinionates.   None are reporters/journalists, so none of them are "reporting" anything.   I couldn't find anything where any of them were blaming Josh, who had just completed a record setting playoff run: 2 games completion g 77% for 632 yards, 9TDs and 0 INT.

What did they all say?  When did you hear it?

Lots of people talking that Josh is MVP, but there is this other group of folk that want the Longjevity before they will accept a players accomplihments. Valid point, Aaron Rogers is the guy that everyone points to as the Incumbent, some say Mahomes, both Legit.

Today I had to watch Aarons most clutch plays, walking away convinced, Josh might be the most cluch player I have ever seen at QB. The clutch plays from Rodgers were solid, but the dude has a serious O-Line. Mahomes is amaing, good luck if they have 1st and goal, inside the 10. Mahomes might have a slight edge on Allen when it comes to short, shovel passes inside the 10 and the dude makes it happen all over right? Watching Allen be clutch throwing deep AF, I dont think I have ever seem more carnival crazy throws than this dude makes on the regular.

Allen is better than Mahomes and Rogers and that is effin that!

Go Bills~!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This warranted it’s own thread? 😳🤦‍♂️

Yya damn right it did, If you want a forum with zero content then you are climbing the right tree. No hard feelings bro, but what the hell else is there to talk about? Go Bills

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This warranted it’s own thread? 😳🤦‍♂️

Were you a mod on the Bills forum back in the day? I think you put me in jail for a week. Here i go again!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billsfanatixs said:

Yya damn right it did, If you want a forum with zero content then you are climbing the right tree. No hard feelings bro, but what the hell else is there to talk about? Go Bills

You realize training camp started today right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.