Go BOLD - 2022 NFL Bold Predictions

GunnerBill

21 hours ago, Hermes said:

2 of the following 3; Giants, Panthers, Commanders, make the playoffs 

The Jets push for a playoff spot all season. If they make it in, 3 teams from the AFCE are in the playoffs. 

This is probably the two boldest so far

9 hours ago, corta765 said:

This is probably the two boldest so far

Its easy to see the ways that the Pats or Dolphins make the playoffs but I don't think they both do. One of them sweeps the series between them and that's the difference 

The Jets are going to end up being a team that's always in contention for a wild card but never is a real threat to the top teams.

Daboll is looking to right the ship and Dan Jones does just enough to get tagged in the off-season.

Riverboat Ron gets Carson Wentz going in a short yard passing offense and relies on YAC and Mclaurin keeping the defense honest. 

Baker shows he isn't done in the league and (with a lot of help from McCaffrey) the Panthers turn out to be a surprisingly dangerous offense.

• 3 weeks later...

Bills:

Josh will have more TD'S than we have punts.

Ford is a starting Guard by week 5.

Lil Dirty has more than 1,000 receiving yards. 

Both Groot and Miller have 10+ sacks each. 

NFL:

KC starts 2&7 (finishes 10&7).

Washington wins the NFC East.

Pat's finish last in AFC East.

Jags win the AFC south.

• 3 weeks later...

Josh Allen will be the first quarter back in the 6,000 and 60 club. Going over 6,000 total yards and 60 total TD's in one season. The yardage mark is currently held by Drew Brees at 5,562 yards (5,476 passing 86 rushing). The TD mark held by Peyton Manning at 56 (55 pass 1 rush). 

Shakir will set the Bills rookie record for receiving yards and receiving TD's. (Watkins 982 yards and Lee Evans 9 TD's).

Knox and Davis both go over 12 TD's on the season. 

Bills set an all time NFL scoring average mark breaking Denver's 37.9 ppg mark set in 2013

The teams with the most points at the end of the games win! Buffalo quiets MSM know it alls by winning a championship and Josh Allen is crowned Admiral of Space Force with Knox and Diggs as Lieutenant of the press and Key Master, respectively. 
The Sabers meanwhile trade all draft picks for a locker full of ranch….and carrots.

League:

*Denver wins AFC West

*Raiders finish last in their division.

*San Francisco misses playoffs (Trey Lance has a bad year)

*Tom Brady retires mid season for family reasons 

*Carolina wins the NFC south 

*vikings win NFC north

*Cowboys win the NFC and advance to super bowl 

Bills:

*Our RB’s will be the backbone of our offense (catching screen passes, etc…)

*Gabriel Davis finishes with more yards than Diggs at end of year

*Bills win the AFC championship by beating the broncos

*Bills beat the cowboys 52-17 in the super bowl 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Very bold - Jaguars win the AFC South

Bold - the Panthers win the NFC South

Kinda bold - The Eagles go to the SB

Madness - only 2 AFC West teams get in the playoffs.  Chargers and Raiders.  

AFC Playoff Teams in order:

Bills

Chargers

Bengals 

Jaguars

Ravens

Raiders

Colts 

NFC Playoff Teams in order:

Packers

Eagles 

Rams

Panthers 

Vikings

Tampa 

Cowboys

Bills - Eagles Super Bowl

• Haha (+1) 1

NFL Wide:

....I like @Big Blitzline of thining until I saw his AFC playoff team list.......ugh.

BOLD!  Jacksonville wins the AFC south going 8-9, winning tiebreakers with an 8-9 Titans and 8-9 Colts team.

I also like Carolina to surprise and win the NFC South.

Patrick Mahomes goes for 4800 and 44+ TDs.  

George Karlaftis wins DROY

KC has a top 10 Defense in Yards allowed and points allowed.

Drew Lock replaces Geno Smith in Seattle and leads the Seahawks to a 9-8 finish, but they miss the playoffs.

The Jets go 1-16.  Everyone is fired.  

Jimmy G ends up in Tampa after the season is over if not sooner.

McDuffie ends up with more INTS than Elam.

Top 3 NFL draft picking teams.

1. Jets

2. Bears

3. Falcons

Playoff teams in order

AFC

1. Baltimore

2. Kansas City

3. Buffalo

4. Jax

5. Chargers

6. Cincy

7. Cleveland

WC Round

KC over Cleveland

Buffalo over Cincy

Chagers over Jax

Divisional

Chargers over Baltimore

KC over Buffalo

AFC Title Game

KC over Chargers.

NFC

1. Packers

2. Rams

3. Eagles

4. Panthers

5. 49ers

6. Vikings

7. Buccs

WC Round

Rams over Buccs

Vikings over Eagles

49ers over Panthers

Divisional round

Packers over Vikings

49ers over Rams

NFC title game

Packers over 49ers this time.

SB

KC over GB.

Edited by Zerovoltz
  • Like (+1) 1

I am going to do something I have never done on my bold predictions thread in all the years I have been on this board.... I'm going to take a mulligan on my Jets to finish 2nd in the AFCE prediction. It was largely based on the fact I felt better than most about a bump in play from Zach Wilson this year but he has missed most of the pre-season and will now miss the first 4 weeks and I just think for a kid who showed flashes last year but needed to really put it together consistently that is gonna be hard to get past. 

So I have amended it to:

- The New England Patriots will earn a top 5 pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. They haven't picked that high since taking Willie McGinest 4th overall in 1994!

AFC Division Winners

Buffalo Bills

Baltimore Ravens

Indianapolis Colts

LA Chargers

Wildcard

KC Chiefs

Denver Broncos

Cincinnati Bengals

NFC Division Winners

Philly Iggles

GB Packers

NO Saints

LA Rams

NFC Wildcard

Tampa Bucs

SF 49ers (I’m iffy on this one as it’s how      quickly do they come off Lance to Jimmy G)

Detroit Lions - I know bold, but it’s possible.

AFC Championship

Chargers at Bills

NFC Championship

NO saints at LA Rams

SB

BILLS vs. Rams

Bills win their 1st SB, and the party goes on for a week straight bender.  Old timers crying to finally see our Bills hoist the Lombardi.  My Dad just turned 92 and he’s been a huge Bills fan since the foolish 8, and before as he actually remembers the post WW2 Bills for a couple of years.  He’s the one I want to see this for more than anyone.  He’s in the NYS HOF for Baseball and Softball, has bowled a 300 game, has 3 hole in ones, and is for my siblings and I our hero.  I’m sure all our dads want this one so Bills team,  win it for the old timers!!

20-0 Baby!

GO BILLS!!

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

Thanks Zero.  That’s why I typically defend you because you are a respectful KC fan, that likes our board from time to time.  I do think the Chiefs will be better than some are projecting as some of our guys make emotional takes.  These two teams though are very evenly matched even without Hill.

We’ll find out in the next 6 months.  For me, you’re always welcome on this board from my perspective.  I do think you’re division is going to beat the crap out of each other this season.  It used to be the NFCW was considered the best in class division, but between yours and to some degree the AFCN, will canibalize each other.  The good news is you’ll be battle tested come the playoffs as will the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

1. Video footage of some chef preparing wings in an unnamed restaurant kitchen during a Bills home game.

2. Obligatory video footage of Niagara Falls in the distance from over the rim of Highmark during a Bills home game.

There was no thread for 'Death, Taxes, and Bills' Certainties'. 🙁

Trubisky will lead the Pittsburgh Steelers to the AFC North division crown.

The Jaguars will win 8 games. 

Seattle will have the worst record in football this year.

The Chiefs will finish 3rd in their division.

Jimmy G will be the starter in San Fran by week 7. 

9 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Josh Allen will be the first quarter back in the 6,000 and 60 club. Going over 6,000 total yards and 60 total TD's in one season. The yardage mark is currently held by Drew Brees at 5,562 yards (5,476 passing 86 rushing). The TD mark held by Peyton Manning at 56 (55 pass 1 rush). 

Shakir will set the Bills rookie record for receiving yards and receiving TD's. (Watkins 982 yards and Lee Evans 9 TD's).

Knox and Davis both go over 12 TD's on the season. 

Bills set an all time NFL scoring average mark breaking Denver's 37.9 ppg mark set in 2013

Peyton Manning owns both the record for the yardage in a season and most TDs in a season. It was a big deal when he tossed a lateral to get the yardage required to beat Brees lol.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.