2022 Training Camp - Week 1

YoloinOhio

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Give us now our daily thread ...

Amen, Brother Gugny. ‘Piece’ be with you.

-and forgive us our Badol’s as they who Badol against us. (Heavenly Choir singing 🎤AHHHH!) 🙏

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Haha (+1) 2

https://www.wgrz.com/article/sports/nfl/bills/buffalo-bills-training-camp-spotlight-gabriel-davis-primed-big-year/71-f26f7029-cf5b-4c49-9fa6-10563fb8b0a8

The Bills' Gabriel Davis has earned his opportunity to step into the No. 2 receiver role in the offense, and with that comes big expectations.

Author: Brian Chojnacki

There's a lot of hype surrounding the Buffalo Bills this upcoming season, for obvious reasons.

As far as specific players who are expected to make a big jump this year, wide out Gabriel Davis is one of the most popular names on the roster. The window of opportunity has been earned and the time for Davis to solidify himself as the clear No. 2 wideout is right now. 

Welcome to the debut edition of the Bills Blast newsletter. Here's what's happening as the Bills get ready to open training camp at St. John Fisher University.

https://sports.yahoo.com/bills-long-awaited-return-st-150418025.html

“I’m looking forward to going to training camp,” McDermott said back in June before the Bills went on vacation. “I love going to St. John Fisher, I love going to Rochester and that area around Rochester.

I really think it’s a cool place to be. I think it’s a great place to be that time of year in particular. You have those warmer, hotter days at times which we need to get us in shape and then the cooler nights and I think it’s a great place for our team to come together, I really do.”

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/your-guide-to-all-89-players-on-the-bills-training-camp-roster/article_e57b5ef2-01e9-11ed-b822-af1e4336551b.html

Your guide to all 89 players on the Bills' training camp roster

Mark Gaughan

17 Josh Allen: Superstar aiming to cut INTs, help WRs get more run after the catch.

18 Case Keenum: New, 34-year-old No. 2 QB took Vikings to NFC title game in 2017.

19 Matt Araiza: Can ‘Punt God’ hold well enough to oust Haack from a roster spot?

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looking at the last 2 years

Josh Allen 8/6/21

Tre White 9/5/20

i do think they get either Knox, Edmunds or Oliver into a new deal at some point prior to the season starting. I think poyer is a wild card and one of those young guys likely goes the Milano route and signs once his contract is actually up. 

Hopefully Knox is the one to be signed. Not sold on Edmunds or Oliver for that matter. I'm not sure there's ever been a player MORE overrated by bills fans than Ed.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 3

Camp Day!' Top 5 Buffalo Bills 'Step-Up' Candidates as Vets Report

Here we are, with the Buffalo Bills vets on Saturday scheduled to join the rookies at St. John Fisher College in Rochester ... with an initial goal ...

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/camp-top-5-buffalo-step-up-candidates-vets-report-gabriel-davis-rumors

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That’s not tre

I think it’s a guy called latavius murray. Gabe did a local clinic at a place in Rochester called the house of sport, (it’s a ***** sporting good store). My nephew won a lottery to be a part of it.  Gabe and a random were there, so I’m guessing that’s him. 

edit:   Just checked the pics my brother sent me, and that’s not him.  Just a random in a bills shirt. 

Edited by teef

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.