2022 Training Camp - Week 1

YoloinOhio

Rookies arrived Monday, vets report Saturday (some already there) and 1st practice is Sunday morning @ 9:45. We will do a separate thread for each practice with media reports, videos, etc. 

In this thread we can capture general TC info and discussion, coach/player pressers and interviews, etc and will refresh weekly.

First things first …

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nice! We are planning to have a daily thread specifically for posters who watch practice live and want to post notes and observations. 

Give us now our daily thread ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Going to the Monday session

Tried to get four for that session until the website 'Rosened' and shut me out. Heading to Jamestown next week to visit relatives and was hoping to get to SJF on 8/1. Oh, well...

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rookies arrived Monday, vets report tomorrow (some already there) and 1st practice is Sunday morning @ 9:45. We will do a separate thread for each practice with media reports, videos, etc. 

In this thread we can capture general TC info and discussion, coach/player pressers and interviews, etc and will refresh weekly.

First things first …

Wow, lived in Rochester for 30 years, been gone now for about 15 years.  Don't recognize any of those names.  Admittedly breweries weren't  that popular yet 15 years ago.

As Bob Dylan once said, The times they area changing!

Will say, I am surprised that haven't yet heard of any extensions .  I thought  there's be a good chance before camp opened would have heard about extensions for some of the following; Edmunds, Oliver, Proyer, and Knox.

10 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow, lived in Rochester for 30 years, been gone now for about 15 years.  Don't recognize any of those names.  Admittedly breweries weren't  that popular yet 15 years ago.

As Bob Dylan once said, The times they area changing!

Will say, I am surprised that haven't yet heard of any extensions .  I thought  there's be a good chance before camp opened would have heard about extensions for some of the following; Edmunds, Oliver, Proyer, and Knox.

Looking at the last 2 years

Josh Allen 8/6/21

Tre White 9/5/20

i do think they get either Knox, Edmunds or Oliver into a new deal at some point prior to the season starting. I think poyer is a wild card and one of those young guys likely goes the Milano route and signs once his contract is actually up. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looking at the last 2 years

Josh Allen 8/6/21

Tre White 9/5/20

i do think they get either Knox, Edmunds or Oliver into a new deal at some point prior to the season starting. I think poyer is a wild card and one of those young guys likely goes the Milano route and signs once his contract is actually up. 

OK, guess I was thinking those guys signed before camp.  So maybe not anything different yet then than prior years. 

I'd imagine signing Edmunds would free up the most cash of all, but could be they are far apart on agreed value.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rookies arrived Monday, vets report tomorrow (some already there) and 1st practice is Sunday morning @ 9:45. We will do a separate thread for each practice with media reports, videos, etc. 

First things first …

I can’t believe Acme on Monroe is still open!  Between that place and Oxfords…pulled a lot of tail out of there back in the day 🤗

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.