Browns sign Rosen!?!?

Buffalo Boy

3 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

You just did...

See. That’s the problem with people. I just stated why some people might be siding with him. I never said that I would be, but it was the only thing that I can think of that would have people backing him up. He has never proven to be an NFL quarterback in his time in the league. He seems to have a pretty prickly demeanour and nobody has really stood up for him amongst his coaches and former coaches. You decided that it was political. My last statement was lighthearted. Any single statement out there seems to be able to be twisted to whatever people want it to be. Take it easy.

8 hours ago, The Red King said:

Let's be honest, much like Brady and NE, Allen most likely would have flamed out hard had he not landed in Buffalo.  He needed the right team to groom him and bring him along.  I can't see him succeeding if, say, the Browns or Jets nabbed him.

I disagree. Some guys would be good

no matter where they went. Josh has this incredible work ethic, I have no doubt he’d be a superstar in Cleveland or NJ

• Agree 1

On 7/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

I disagree. Some guys would be good

no matter where they went. Josh has this incredible work ethic, I have no doubt he’d be a superstar in Cleveland or NJ

Did you see Josh year one?  When some fans were already looking to run him out of town?  Some guys *would* do well anywhere.  Josh was raw, real raw.  Do you think he would have developed and succeeded in, say, Cleveland?

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

Did you see Josh year one?  When some fans were already looking to run him out of town?  Some guys *would* do well anywhere.  Josh was raw, real raw.  Do you think he would have developed and succeeded in, say, Cleveland?

Yes I did and yes I think he would have been successful anywhere. That 2018 team was awful and Josh had several games where he was the best player on the field on either team. Both Miami games for example, he was damn near unstoppable at times and against the Vikings, he embarrassed a team that was thought (at the time) to be a super bowl contender. He was raw and unpolished but the talent was evident and at times, eye popping.

Some guys are just that good that they succeed no matter what. Cleveland has a ton of talent and Josh has a relentless work ethic. I think they would be Super Bowl favorites right now with JA17

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.