Browns sign Rosen!?!?

Buffalo Boy

26 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

I honestly hope he figures it out and turns his career around.

Ive read this a lot about this player specifically on these boards and it really confuses me. Why this player? A pompous, arrogant, silver-spoon fed brat. What is it about him specifically that makes you hope he figures it out? I really am curious. 

others - feel free to chime in bc i know I’ve read this sentiment numerous times in this forum. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 8
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Ive read this a lot about this player specifically on these boards and it really confuses me. Why this player? A pompous, arrogant, silver-spoon fed brat. What is it about him specifically that makes you hope he figures it out? I really am curious. 

others - feel free to chime in bc i know I’ve read this sentiment numerous times in this forum. 

The guy has a pretty anti-Trump sentiment. I have to imagine that’s what has him in some peoples good graces. Not to get all political or anything…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Quien tiene la cara mas golpeable? Baker Mayfield o Josh Rosen?

Mayfield...

...o Rosen?

FWIW, I only speak Google translator Spanish. Not surprisingly, there's no direct translation for "punchable".

Edited by transient
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

The guy has a pretty anti-Trump sentiment. I have to imagine that’s what has him in some peoples good graces. Not to get all political or anything…

Yeh know you might be on to something there. As this kid in real life is just another case of having all the “arm talent” in the world but simply can’t play or read a defense at an NFL level to save his life.
 As there’s about 10 guys off the top of my head in his class the last decade or so. His politics lineup perfectly with theirs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

Because it would be freaking hilarious if a QB they passed on in the draft for Mayfield became their franchise QB going forward…. It would also make the Dolphins and Cardinals look bad too if Rosen looks good. 

Personally, IDC…. But laughing at Haslam is always a good time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

How does this not have its own thread.

Browns doing the Brownsiest thing possible. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34277482/sources-cleveland-browns-signing-qb-josh-rosen-1-year-deal?platform=amp

P5t5rman got a job before him.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh know you might be on to something there. As this kid in real life is just another case of having all the “arm talent” in the world but simply can’t play or read a defense at an NFL level to save his life.
 As there’s about 10 guys off the top of my head in his class the last decade or so. His politics lineup perfectly with theirs. 

Which means he is a good camp arm.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think it is more about people had “graded” him highly in the draft to the point that they skewered Beane when we drafted the wrong Josh(Alllen). I am certain most are now thrilled we landed Allen but a part of them still want to be right about the chosen one Rosen

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.