Return of the Blue and Red Practice at Highmark Stadium

T&C

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/how-bills-fans-can-get-tickets-for-the-return-of-the-blue-red-practice-at-highma

Does anyone know how many tickets ARE available? I can't find a number anywhere.

From the article:

Admission to the practice is free of charge, but tickets are required for entry. Tickets will be available online for Season Ticket Members beginning on Thursday, July 21st at 10 am.

The general public will have access to online tickets the following day, Friday, July 22nd at 10 am. Limited tickets are available and high demand is anticipated.

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

You have to get them on Ticketmaster

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2022/07/how-to-get-buffalo-bills-return-of-the-blue-red-tickets.html

Edit: I just re-read your post.  I thought you were asking where to get them, not how many were available.  I don't think anyone knows that.

I'm certain that there are people who know how many are available, was just inquiring if anyone here knew. Wondering how badly they'll limit it, especially at the stadium... that can hold quite a few people.

In recent previous years when they were have done this, they filled up the sidelines of the lower bowl quite well. I can’t remember if end zones or upper decks were open to sit in but I can’t remember anyone sitting there. 

I was able to pick up 6 tickets yesterday and don’t plan on taking 6 people. I’ll know more a little later. But if someone is interested in 2 tickets, you can PM me. Shouldn’t be a problem. Not 100% sure yet though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.