Kyler Murray Contract

H2o

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

This is getting to him...

Likely just another case of an extraordinarily gifted athlete making things look easy throughout high school and college with very little effort ... being told he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and can do no wrong.

Now he's a big boy and he's being held accountable and because he's a high profile professional athlete, privacy goes bye bye, so he was publicly outed.

And yes ... it's getting to him.  Because he's not used to accountability and working hard to be better than he is.

The guy had a choice between TWO professional sports and he's up there whining like a baby and inexplicably bragging about his ***** high school resume.  Al Bundy, anyone??

He can go f*ck himself.  What a ***** punk.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

this is sad.

just when i started to respect the Cardinals a bit.

So basically they just removed the only barrier to his bazillions in guarantees.  And all he had to do was cry about it.  Which is one of the things they didnt like about giving him that money anyway.  Stupid.  Didnt they have a plan for after it leaked?

I now wish the Cardinals were in our division.

Edited by maddenboy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, ClemsonBills said:

Fine details like this rarely get released. This was done with intent, just wonder who opened their mouth about it.

I guess these contracts are entered through a portal where top level media types are granted access to his contract.  Rappaport went through the contract with the intent of seeing if there was a baseball clause in it only to find this hilarious "independent study" clause.

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Likely just another case of an extraordinarily gifted athlete making things look easy throughout high school and college with very little effort ... being told he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and can do no wrong.

Now he's a big boy and he's being held accountable and because he's a high profile professional athlete, privacy goes bye bye, so he was publicly outed.

And yes ... it's getting to him.  Because he's not used to accountability and working hard to be better than he is.

The guy had a choice between TWO professional sports and he's up there whining like a baby and inexplicably bragging about his ***** high school resume.  Al Bundy, anyone??

He can go f*ck himself.  What a ***** punk.

He’s either so full of himself or incredibly witless to not read his contract before attaching his John Hancock (mark?). NOW he’s bitching??😲  I can’t stand him and love that his playground work ethic has been figured out. Arizona specifically put that clause in because they KNOW he’s a moron. Retracting it makes them look foolish. Idgaf about the Cardinals so I’m hoping for complete failure because of this. But that’s just me..🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He’s either so full of himself or incredibly witless to not read his contract before attaching his John Hancock (mark?). NOW he’s bitching??😲  I can’t stand him and love that his playground work ethic has been figured out. Arizona specifically put that clause in because they KNOW he’s a moron. Retracting it makes them look foolish. Idgaf about the Cardinals so I’m hoping for complete failure because of this. But that’s just me..🤷‍♂️

Hey Chand, tell us how you really feel. 😇🙀👏👏👏👍

It is reprehensible and so stupid of him last year when interviewed to say he’s soooo smart, he can see it in his head before it happens so he doesn’t have to prepare.

I’m listening to the replay of Late Hits (Wednesday night is Bill Polian night and another host and don’t like to miss him), and he took those comments from Murray as a shot at Manning and Brady as Polian states those 2 spend probably 25 hours each week breaking down the opponent so they know exactly what he will see Sunday.

The other host asked Polian would he want Murray on the team he was managing and he practically laughed at the thought.  I’m paraphrasing, but the gist is I won’t have anyone, not just the QB who is not fully prepared for each week’s opponent.  I love listening to his show on NFLR.  I usually catch the replay as there are no commercials, but Bill doesn’t pull punches.  It’s refreshing to have someone that knowledgeable and forthright with his listeners and callers, but always is very respectful of the callers.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.