Kyler Murray Contract

H2o

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/04/kliff-kingsbury-had-kyler-murray-call-plays-to-backup-quarterbacks-in-practice/
Kliff Kingsbury had Kyler Murray call plays to backup quarterbacks in practice

I mean sure Kingsbury has failed at coaching at the college level, but I'm sure he knows what he's doing in the Pros.

MeanSmoothItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cardinals having a hell of a time out there coming with Hard Knocks storylines 

I feel like any team will be more interesting than the Cowboys last year...

11 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/04/kliff-kingsbury-had-kyler-murray-call-plays-to-backup-quarterbacks-in-practice/
Kliff Kingsbury had Kyler Murray call plays to backup quarterbacks in practice

the culture in AZ is all wrong

• Like (+1) 1

You can just argue that it's good the QB is questioning the HC so that they can work together and create the best product, but I don't think that's what's happening here.

On Saturday, before Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray had to isolate after testing positive for COVID-19, he took a rest day from practicing. But Murray had plenty of work to do: Kliff Kingsbury made Murray the offensive playcaller.

Kyler is taking vet rest days? 

Okay...

Edited by elroy16

On 8/2/2022 at 8:55 AM, TheBrownBear said:

At least I can understand why Moon sees things this way, because they were definitely true in his time and his career was initially held back because of lack of opportunity.  Moon paved the way so that these kids today didn't have to deal with that level of racist BS.

But I just have to shake my head at guys like Mahomes or a Lebron James going to the race card when they've been universally praised, loved and worshipped their entire adult lives.

There would be zero talk/criticism about Murray if he was clearly putting in the study time or Lamar if he was still producing at or near his MVP level instead of the mediocrity we've seen the past two years   Peyton Manning was trashed by media and fans most of his final season as "washed up" (same for Ben), Arod is consistently criticized for his attitude and lack of postseason success, mid tier guys like Tanny, Cousins, Carr are constantly facing criticism/skepticism about their abilities, and we know what Josh went through.  Every QB faces criticism when they fail to produce relative to the expectations that they (aka their past play) have set for themselves.  Every single one.  

I've never bought Moon's lack of opportunity story.  Moon signed with the CFL before the NFL draft. That was the same draft Grambling QB Doug Williams was a 1st round pick.  Doug Williams was the one who paved the way for the next generation.  Moon was a (NFL) draft dodger. Doug Williams is the one who deserves the credit, not Warren Moon. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.