Kyler Murray Contract

H2o

The best part of all of this is the Cards are stuck with this moron for years,  

So very happy we have Beane, McDermott & the Pegulas👍

20 hours ago, Commish said:

He actually listed accomplishments from high school 😂

And says he feels disrespected by the talk, but he himself said that he doesn’t need to study film. Now he feels disrespected by it? 🤷‍♂️

This dude seems to have a VERY fragile ego…

Here’s his impromptu press conference:

He seemed to kind of confirm that he doesn’t spend a lot of time watching film on his own with his “there’s multiple ways to watch film” comments, saying he likes watching film with other players on the team and that there are different ways to learn besides just watching film (at least that was my interpretation).

Reports said that he watched film while at the facility but the issue was him studying the film on his own when he was away from the facility. 

I don’t see how there are multiple different ways to watch film on your own. You either sit and watch it or you don’t.

unless he’s not really sitting and watching it…

Maybe that’s why they put that clause in his contract about how he had to watch the film I distracted - that he couldn’t just have it playing in the background while he did other things.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

He actually listed accomplishments from high school 😂

And says he feels disrespected by the talk, but he himself said that he doesn’t need to study film. Now he feels disrespected by it? 🤷‍♂️

This dude seems to have a VERY fragile ego…

Imagine citing highschool accomplishments at any time after highschool.

Boss: Jauronimo we need to discuss your performance.  You are clearly distracted during meetings and not putting in the extra time needed to excel in this position. We think it may be due to the amount of time you spend on a Buffalo Bills message board.

J: If I wasn't working hard enough then why was I president of the math club back in JR high?  This is laughable.  You should have seen my grades in college.

Boss: I don't see the relevance.

J: I have worked hard my whole life because I am 6'1".

Boss: WTF are you talking about? What does your height have to do with your work ethic?

J: I no longer feel appreciated in this role and would like to discuss a pay raise at the soonest opportunity.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

Murray's press conference was comic genius. From the "everything I've accomplished" start right down to the 'Easy' slogan on the tee.

He really is a tiny turd of a man. There are few guys in the NFL I actively root to fail but this pouting Oompa Loompa has waddled up a high step ladder right to the top of my list

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

He seemed to kind of confirm that he doesn’t spend a lot of time watching film on his own with his “there’s multiple ways to watch film” comments, saying he likes watching film with other players on the team and that there are different ways to learn besides just watching film (at least that was my interpretation).

Reports said that he watched film while at the facility but the issue was him studying the film on his own when he was away from the facility. 

I don’t see how there are multiple different ways to watch film on your own. You either sit and watch it or you don’t.

Maybe that’s why they put that clause in his contract about how he had to watch the film I distracted - that he couldn’t just have it playing in the background while he did other things.

IOW he watches film with teammates at the facility so they can explain what is going on to him and he doesnt bother watching it on his own because he doesnt know what's going on anyways.

This dude and organization are a dumpster fire.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

It's kind of like putting on a TV show while doing laundry.  

Mostly background noise but you catch a bit here and there. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

And now Mahomes whips out the race card.  Disappointing.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34313366/specific-criticism-black-quarterbacks-weird

Mahomes can't really put himself on that list, anyone who doesn't think he's a franchise QB is an idiot. Between Lamar and Murray they have 1 playoff win and that was against the Titans that feel like an alternate version of the Ravens with how they play.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.