All red alternate jerseys?

Draconator

All red?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see red jerseys with red helmets?

• Yup
    • That's a no from me dawg

17 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I agree.  We are in the minority, but I cant stand the red helmets.  White looks perfect.  White standard and white retro standing Buffalo and I am fine forever.

If they need to wear those hideous red jerseys for a game a season to appease whoever is the official apparel company of the NFL, then do it 1x.

I doubt you are in the minority. It seems like most fans prefer the white helmet over the red one. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I doubt you are in the minority. It seems like most fans prefer the white helmet over the red one. The charging Buffalo stands out more on the white helmet.

They could pull it off with the 1994 throwback helmet ...

image.png.eda2bfcad044691181a9097244a9ecea.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 3

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Speaking of horrible looking uniforms what were the Steelers thinking here

images.jpeg.dc8b8b9901d49aca0cd193a91cd34f77.jpeg

Those are hideous.

Packers' throwbacks were not much better ... image.png.e7eb8ee68db4d09d30e0964b6233e301.png

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I love the red jerseys.

I do not love red on red.

I would really love red on white.

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

Other than the 90s throwbacks, this is the combo I wanna see us wear.

387523AF-8FB2-4F6D-AB77-2990BC507A72.jpeg

54 minutes ago, gomper said:

White jerseys and red pants could be fun. 

They can't. The red is an alternate jersey used for the 'color rush' games and the league has told them that if they wear it, it has to be as part of the all red, monochrome 'color rush' uni only.

18 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

They can't. The red is an alternate jersey used for the 'color rush' games and the league has told them that if they wear it, it has to be as part of the all red, monochrome 'color rush' uni only.

Maybe not the exact color rush jersey but the Bills could definitely make a slightly different looking red alternate jersey.

I bc want to see a totally different helmet than we’ve ever seen…. Not just a throwback. Throwback is boring and been used before….

I want all Red Helemt, White Stripe, and All White Charging Buffalo….. but bigger like the size of the charging Buffalo now….. (one in pic is too small)

9F474400-5890-44D4-BA6C-F263331859D4.jpeg

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

it's got a very aggressive look to it, however.  

Yes—the aggressiveness of a 15-year-old boy in 1999, just after his mom told him to turn off the X-Box and go to bed for the 11th time.

Also, the Chiefs wear all red and I sure am sick of those guys. 

54 minutes ago, MPL said:

Yes—the aggressiveness of a 15-year-old boy in 1999, just after his mom told him to turn off the X-Box and go to bed for the 11th time.

Also, the Chiefs wear all red and I sure am sick of those guys. 

The Pats, the Chiefs, the Giants...I see this recurring theme that we shouldn't use colors bc they look like other teams colors.

The Bills dont have a very unique color scheme unless you consider shading, we can't be afraid to use our colors the way we want. 

I do think there are better options than the all red though. All red with white helmet should be the limit.

Just now, Just Jack said:

How about going back to the original Bills 1960 uniforms? 

6fwb2ravt90a2zgnkcwtf81kc.gif

I actually like the number on the helmet thing.

Washington Football Team's uniforms/helmets were great, IMO.  Even the name grew on me and I wish it would have stuck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.