All red alternate jerseys?

Draconator

All red?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to see red jerseys with red helmets?

• Yup
    • That's a no from me dawg

15 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The red helmets look better with the old blue uniforms. These should be our alternates:

bruce-smith_medium.jpg

This was my guess for the alternate. But since the Giants went back to their matching 90's Bills uniform I doubt it.  I am guessing Buffalo goes with the red/white with red helmet or the 90's away, white jersey/blue pants, red helmet. 

This Bills era have had an affinity to go all white. Maybe all white 90's throw back with the red helmet? 

24 minutes ago, Kornfed said:

Had to suffer through the red helmet era during the Superbowl years. Was overjoyed when they brought back the whites. All this red is ugly as hell.

I agree.  We are in the minority, but I cant stand the red helmets.  White looks perfect.  White standard and white retro standing Buffalo and I am fine forever.

If they need to wear those hideous red jerseys for a game a season to appease whoever is the official apparel company of the NFL, then do it 1x.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.