2022 ESPY Awards

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Beast said:

I think it had the most dramatic ending I've ever witnessed but I have seen better games.

i’ve never seen a game in which both QBs played the way Allen and Mahomes did. 

it was a 3 hour clinic. 

• Like (+1) 2

I didn't & don't care to watch because from anything i heard about the show it was nothing but a bunch of over paid spoiled rotten athletes crying about their political stances .

And i can't stand Megan Rapepone she's average at best especially when you compare her to Mia Hamm or Brandy Chastain & others .

5 hours ago, T master said:

I didn't & don't care to watch because from anything i heard about the show it was nothing but a bunch of over paid spoiled rotten athletes crying about their political stances .

You've been misinformed.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Gugny said:

You've been misinformed.

I heard alls Rapapone spoke about was BG & how the POTUS needs to negotiate to get her out and how they can use their collective power through sports to put pressure on the administration to get her back here . Mostly a lot of political type statements made by her which is normal for her .

1 minute ago, T master said:

I heard alls Rapapone spoke about was BG & how the POTUS needs to negotiate to get her out and how they can use their collective power through sports to put pressure on the administration to get her back here . Mostly a lot of political type statements made by her which is normal for her .

Sad you would look down on that as “crying about their political stance”…smh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.