2022 ESPY Awards

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's EASILY one of the best football games in the history of the league.

This should be unanimous.

It was like marrying a supermodel and her then dumping you for your best friend. It really sucks but you had a lot of fun for awhile. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

As disappointing as the ending was for us, what other game could possibly be in competition with it.

Did you see the other three nominees?  A Womans Elite 8 March Madness game, U-Conn against don't recall; The Kansas comeback with over UNC for the Mens basketball championship; and the 4 overtime Iron  Bowl win by Bama over Auburn.

Don't think in past year saw such little competition to win.

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's EASILY one of the best football games in the history of the league.

This should be unanimous.

I think it had the most dramatic ending I've ever witnessed but I have seen better games.

33 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think it had the most dramatic ending I've ever witnessed but I have seen better games.

Not the best game ever but best quarter and a half definitely. It had everything.

Mahomes has been part of probably the 3 best games the last 5-6 years. His 1st playoff game vs Brady was crazy. Then he had a game vs the Rams that was also crazy.

5 minutes ago, Rico said:

Joe Haden at the ESPY’s… I do NOT want this on the Bills. 

1409976418.jpg

That picture reminds me of a time around 40 years ago sitting in a freshman lecture hall, bored as hell and my friend points out a guy a few rows in front of us and whispers "if that kid could wiggle his ears he'd fly away".  Good times.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.