And then "BOOM!" Madden 23 ratings started coming out. (**Friday: QB’s Allen 4th at 92; Bills 2nd at 89**)

dollars 2 donuts

14 hours ago, MJS said:

Wow. Mathieu is nowhere close to the best safety in the NFL. He has been on a steady decline for a couple of years now. The Chiefs were happy to let him walk. What are the Madden ratings makers thinking?

He is still good, but not the best in the NFL...

Matthew has been a first team all pro three times… Twice in the last three years including a pro bowl

So accolade wise he’s absolutely the top

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Matthew has been a first team all pro three times… Twice in the last three years including a pro bowl

So accolade wise he’s absolutely the top

He certainly is overhyped.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think he’s the best

But it’s clear How much the Chiefs defense suffered when he went down

it became a sieve in the middle 

Their defense was really bad for half of the regular season with him in there.

I miss old Madden when you could pull up versions of old teams, & not just specific players in that micro-transaction, gambling mode.

'90 Bills, '76 Steelers, '81 Niners, etc. or those All-AFC/All-NFC teams. Then again, I miss the old school design a team/stadium/player maker they used to have during the GC/PS2/XB era... Bring it all back EA!

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I miss old Madden when you could pull up versions of old teams, & not just specific players in that micro-transaction, gambling mode.

'90 Bills, '76 Steelers, '81 Niners, etc. or those All-AFC/All-NFC teams. Then again, I miss the old school design a team/stadium/player maker they used to have during the GC/PS2/XB era... Bring it all back EA!

I miss the ease, from both Madden and NFL 2K, of just playing a season, the current season over and over.  

I know, I know, there is a way with Franchise wherein you can just do it and then restart, but really it is set up more so for multiple seasons and every little doo-dad transaction.  

I wish there was a slider on all that where you could just go...just start the season and just play the games (not practice of front office or hot dog sales garbage) and then re-play if the the Bills were...off.  

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to And then "BOOM!" Madden 23 ratings started coming out. (**Friday: QB’s Allen 4th at 92; Bills 2nd at 89**)
2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Jeepers, Yolo, I don't think Barks is a 58.  

I'd put both the guys higher.  Keenum at about 70 and Matt at 63-64.

I don’t think Barkley is underrated lol 

Honestly should never see an NFL field… he’s a 3-4 

58 about right lol

2 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I’m torn on getting Madden 23. $70 is no joke, and it really is the same game every year. Madden 22 was solid.

It’s been so bad lately 

I competed in it for years then just lost interest bc the gameplay was so bad and haven’t bought it for 3 years I’m hoping the new engine is better on the newer systems 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

It’s been so bad lately 

I competed in it for years then just lost interest bc the gameplay was so bad and haven’t bought it for 3 years I’m hoping the new engine is better on the newer systems 

The next generation version of 22 was really good

• Agree 1

I can live with the 92 although we all know it's a bit low. It takes a SB ring or multiple years of dominance for Madden to really plus people up. If Josh has another Josh-like year he'll be 95+ next year.

Haven't played this glitchy nonsense in probably 5 years but I'm tempted to give it a whirl with this loaded Bills offense, those ratings look fun. I remember relying on David Nelson at a cool 68 as an actual option.

Edited by Nelius
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.